Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Simpsons Pets! Santa's Little Helper & Snowball II

by Mequila Posted 14th May 2007 at 9:00 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2007 at 8:47 PM by Mequila

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th May 2007 at 10:26 PM
compare 2 other simpsons this 1 are the best 1 i seen
Alchemist
#3 Old 18th May 2007 at 10:35 PM
They look real from simpsons pets.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th May 2007 at 10:59 PM
Awesome!

I better not sign up Santa's Little Helper for a credit card. Santos L. Halper

Thank you for these, I see me using them lots.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th May 2007 at 3:13 AM
Cool?..........?

Tubbyplayer You can call me Tubs
Visit my site!
http://www.freewebs.com/gameloveh/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th May 2007 at 10:00 AM
:Dreally like the cat!! i would love if you made simpson characters
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th May 2007 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lukejb
:Dreally like the cat!! i would love if you made simpson characters

Thank you! As you see in the pictures I have made Simpsons characters for myself and my own game, but they really are horrible so I don't think I want to upload them. I'm still waiting for someone really talanted to make them so I can replace the ones I've made. There really are some talanted Sim-makers out there that can create special meshes and stuff and make them look just like they do in the show, one of them just has to be up for it

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
#8 Old 28th May 2007 at 9:46 PM
I would love to download the house with the simpsons in there !

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 3:22 AM
nice pets, as for your simpsons, they're the best (and only) sims 2 simpsons ive seen, wish they were up for download
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mequila
Thank you! As you see in the pictures I have made Simpsons characters for myself and my own game, but they really are horrible so I don't think I want to upload them. I'm still waiting for someone really talanted to make them so I can replace the ones I've made. There really are some talanted Sim-makers out there that can create special meshes and stuff and make them look just like they do in the show, one of them just has to be up for it

Don't wait!!!! those simson sims are wonderfull I can't even recolor (LOL @ me) UPLOAD THEM!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 4:34 AM
the dog yes the cat kind of but no
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 2:22 PM
Default help
when i trie 2 download anything it dosnt let me and it says there a error
i use the red Q
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 3:16 AM
cool but where did you get the family?
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 10:24 PM
ok i have pets installed but it wont let me install???? any ideas thanks,

Noodlerex
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 2:41 AM
These look great, uplaod the simpsons aswell, but try fix lisa's baldness. there is a hairstyle already in the university expansion you can use.
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 12:42 AM
AWESOME!! Good Job ! I think that you should put stripes on the ribs of Santa's Little Helper though... Cool upload though!!

♥_Mystry-Chow_♥
I wonder what's in it...
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 6:44 PM
How do u get the simpsons clothes? Give me the link, please!
I've been searching for the simpsons clothes, but i not found anything, just the hair of homer. Please help me, i'm desperated!