Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

.:Velvet Pariah:. - Gown & Accessory for Adult Female

by TheDuecedFaerie Posted 9th Jun 2007 at 10:18 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2007 at 12:35 PM by TheDuecedFaerie

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 9:15 PM
Ill download later tonight and give it a test. Looks great and I love having more chokers.

Duncan
Inventor
#3 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 9:25 PM
This is a really cute gown. I can never find enough black or dark-colored gowns for my sims.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 10:16 PM
i already downloaded this, but thought i would just say thank you, it's so beautiful!
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 2:45 AM
freaking awesome, as ususal!
Scholar
#6 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 9:09 AM
Already downloaded these from GoS, and it looks great in-game! Thanks for sharing :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 9:40 AM
Great! Thanks!!

<------------------- www.WALEON.net ------------------->
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 8:40 PM
Stunning, just like all of your creations!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 6:26 PM
Which one of the meshes is the right one? I looked under guests and was having some trouble.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 5:18 PM
Thanks for the beautiful outfit, but I'm having a hard time finding the right mesh, too, due to the vague description. Based on the word "mermaid" and the color of the dress, could it be this one? MESH_RosematMermaid090305

I don't want to direct link to it out of respect, but it's the fourth to the last dress right now on the black color page. The dress has a tiny bit of turqoise-ish color on the bottom of the dress in a flowery pattern, and it comes with black gloves.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 4:11 PM
Pronupsims has stopped working, although the downloads are available Sims2Graveyard. But since Pronupsims no longer exists, the mesh could very well put on this post.
In addition, I would recommend to update Lianasims link. Their address has changed.