Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sweaters in 10 colors with blue jeans for elder females

by BastDawn Posted 19th Jul 2007 at 9:54 AM - Updated 3rd Oct 2009 at 1:26 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:49 PM
I love the way you've put the Maxis textures to good use! The cable-knit sweaters are pretty and very appropriate for a grandma, and the jeans look great.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 11:22 PM
Thank you for making some sensible normal outfits for the poor elderly ladies

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 2:18 AM
Thank you for making this. Elderly ladies are so neglected in terms of custom content.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 10:18 PM
Awesome!
My poor elder ladies mostly wear oldie clothes. I want my elders to be fashionable too! This is perfect--enough coverage, not funky enough to make them look 20, but not frumpy...just perfect! Thank you! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 2:37 PM
These are so needed. Thank you!
Instructor
#7 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 7:00 AM
Cool! I've been looking for something casual like this for my elderly Sim ladies. Very nice job - Thank You!

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 2:37 PM
thank you!
maybe you could make the jeans as separates also?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 6:23 PM
Beautiful! I love fining normal-looking clothes for elders.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 1:39 PM
Beautiful and simplicty!! ) I like it!