Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 101

by larsson1970 Posted 5th Oct 2007 at 10:08 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2009 at 8:41 AM by larsson1970

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:18 PM
Nice colonial house, thanks Larsson!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:47 PM
Thanks you this is awsome.
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:05 PM
Simple yet elegant. As a builder, I especially appreciate how you've taken the time to replicate this style of roof. I always find this one of the most difficult parts about building a house!
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 8:45 PM
I love this latest addition to your American Way Series. I always enjoy having your houses in my Sim World. Thanks for sharing all of your creations with the rest of us.
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 12:24 AM
Thanks alot its PERFECT I couldn't have done it better myself. Thats why I asked you :P
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 4:24 AM
how did you make the roof like that?!?
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by holdencom
how did you make the roof like that?!?

I try to explain in a short version:
You need the cheat 'individualroofslopeangle 15-75'. You must build two roofs. On the first roof level you must use the halfroof-tool with a high number of angle. On the second level you must use the wholeroof-tool with a lower number of angle. That's all

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 6:31 PM
thanks!
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 8:52 AM
October thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Nov 2023 at 11:49 PM
Cool house! I also downloaded your Police and Fire Station, they will look great in my small town I am creating. Wow, 16 years since a reply, well, I am still a Sims2 fan and having a blast rolling through all the archives. I am finding lots of treasures, some are so old that the files no longer exist (Peggyhair But still a bunch of great stuff to look at and choose for my favorite game of 23 years.
Thanks again.

Its great having a modern computer to handle my sims game now. Yaya!!