Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NPC-Pickup Gardener Replacement

by hexameter Posted 21st Mar 2008 at 1:11 AM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 11:30 AM
Thank you for this beautiful vehicle.

Too old to learn better english.but too young to have no wishes (for my sims)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 12:41 PM
Great job. Well done!

This is the first time I see a male gardner. Is he included?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 2:02 PM
This is the one I've been anxiously awaiting. The gardener is my most used NPC during the harvest in my little colonial town and I've been just trying to keep his pickup out of the frame. This is beautiful, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate these default replacements.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 2:30 PM
Yay! Can the taxi be next? And then the airport bus? (I'm getting greedy here...notice I havne't mentioned dragon vs helicopter yet?) Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 3:54 PM
This is beautiful! Now I wish I still had my Medieval neighborhood...Great Job!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 7:51 PM
YAY! Another one! My Medieval and Fantasy simmies thank you!!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 8:12 PM
Awesome, I like it better even for my regular neighborhoods!! Thank you
Scholar
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 9:45 PM
Superb creations Hexameter! Thanks so very much for creating and sharing your hard work with us.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:25 AM
Yahoooo! you read my mind. I had a feeling you were going to do this one as well. You know my medievalhood would be nothing without your creations, thanks so much again
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 2:25 AM
Default Thanks!
Quote: Originally posted by DoomAngelsc
Yahoooo! you read my mind. I had a feeling you were going to do this one as well. You know my medievalhood would be nothing without your creations, thanks so much again

Well, now guess what's coming next.
Thank you for all the comments, I'm glad you like these replacements.

hexameter
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:16 PM
I and my sims in Windlebridge are sooo grateful. A wish: the shabby car that is standard when the simmies work in anothers sims business, is that possible to replace? My sims dont have regular sim careers, if they work, they work for another sim. And they are picked up by the ugliest, dirty, non-ecological, vehicle from the future. If we could replace that, it would be a great help against global warming :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 3:30 PM
You rock!!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 12:01 PM
Oh my God Friesians! I regonized them right away, just before read the text! what a lovely idea! They are the most beautiful horses in the whole world!!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 8:49 AM
thanks so much!! seriously my medieval hood is veeeeeeeeeeryy thankful

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 12:27 PM
Yeah, more NPC vehicle for my victorian neighborhood, and beautyful made too! Thanks a lot hex :D
Instructor
#17 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 5:07 PM
With animated wheels! Yay! And Frisians are the most beautiful horses ever. Any other horse looks like a colored toy in comparison. Thank you very much! Replacements like this are such a gift for fantasy/medieval hoods. Many many thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 1:36 PM
This is so cool. Now all the vehicles except for the car pool is horse and wagons. I love it. You did a great job. Thank you
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 12:02 AM
Absolutly gorgeous, but i have a question, can you put it in one particular neighbourhood (if so, then how) or does it have to be in every neighbourhood.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 2:10 PM
thank you so mush for this upload, but is it posible to make it work just for one neigborhood, i mean, i have one victorian neighboorhood and this would be great there, but in pleasntview stragetown and veronavill i still want to have cars... is there a way to make that happend?

Kofforda<3
"""""""""""""""
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:18 PM
I agree that it would be great to have the possibility to choose the neighbourhood, but until now I don't know a way how to do this in the game "switching" the neighbourhoods. Sorry. There is a way to set up different games using Numenor's Basegame Starter or his Anygame Starter. Thus you can use different download folders and neighbourhoods. That's the method I set up two versions of the game.

hexameter
Scholar
#22 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 4:06 AM
Ooh! This Horse & Cart Look Incredible! ThankYou Very Much!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 1:56 PM
This is a sweet replacment I LOVE it :lovestruc
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 5:28 PM
Where can you get Dragon Slave's Friesian Horse from?
Or is it not necessary?

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 7:18 PM
i cant get mine to work?>
Page 1 of 2