Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Three NPC - Service Vehicle Replacements

by hexameter Posted 2nd Jul 2008 at 1:54 AM - Updated 5th Jul 2008 at 11:03 PM by hexameter : Fix of a reported smaller bug

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 3:12 PM
Thank you SOOOOOO much! I really love these replacements!

"So don't let me go it alone" - Josh Groban (Never Let Go)

"He felt the pain in the music
and stood up from the p iano,
but when he saw the moon
emergin from a cloud,
death also seemed sweeter to him." - Josh Groban (Caruso)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 5:53 PM
Thankyou, I really love these!
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 8:31 PM
These are a great addition to my nieghbourhood. Much appreciated

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Scholar
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 12:59 AM
Gorgeous Horse Drawn Vehicles! ThankYou Very Much!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 1:55 AM
Great Job Hexameter!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 5:12 AM
Much loves!!!! THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 2:20 AM
Thank u sooo VERY much! I have all ur guys' other replacement carriages for my victorian sims but lacked these, and now all I lack that is important, I believe, is police car and fire truck! Thanks again, sooo very much! Ur work is soooo very GREATLY appreciated!
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 1:20 PM
Added your brand new NPC Vehicles to my collection, got to have them all because they are soo great!! Thanks to Dragon Slave for the beautyfull horses, and thanks to you hexameter for everything else! :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 4:32 PM
These are lovely thank you so much for doing them. I did have a problem with the nanny wagon. The wagon showed up as one that I could buy for zero dollars in the buy menu. I did test it and it would not sit on the driveway.

I did not test it to see if the nanny would come in the wagon...I didn't have any kids in that house hold.

I have base game, university, nightlife, open for business, and seasons, if that matters. All the others work great, I am on an Imac. Thanks again
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 10:35 PM
Default Thanks for the feedback
Quote: Originally posted by eccentricgnat
These are lovely thank you so much for doing them. I did have a problem with the nanny wagon. The wagon showed up as one that I could buy for zero dollars in the buy menu. I did test it and it would not sit on the driveway.

I did not test it to see if the nanny would come in the wagon...I didn't have any kids in that house hold.

I have base game, university, nightlife, open for business, and seasons, if that matters. All the others work great, I am on an Imac. Thanks again

Indeed I forgot to unable the buymode on this vehicle. Nevertheless they work as they should. You don't have to do anything but let your sims call the service by phone. The NPCs will come as usual and use instead of cars the horse carts.
I fixed that small issue and I will replace the files now.
Thank you for the report and feedback!

hexameter
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 4:03 PM
thank you very much
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 7:03 AM
These look so cool. Thanks so much for your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 12:09 PM
I just wanted to thank you so much for all these marvelous NPC (and carpool!) replacement vehicles. I'm finally getting my Medieval neighborhood together, and while I know these are more Victorian... well, they're a lot closer to accurate than internal combustion! They look so much better than the cars that it just blows my mind. I hope the delivery truck is somewhere on your list of things to do!

Thanks again!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 2:46 AM
Outstanding Job!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 11:04 AM
could you make carts for sims 3 please???
i really need it!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 5:29 PM
Is there anyway to make the horses ridable wid out the carrage ??? Tht wud REALLYYY help me- i adoree horses -- it wud b gr8 x
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 10:43 PM
I've always seen the Social Worker as a villain that steals my child away because I go to work for ONE DAY without hiring that Nanny. Personally, I would find it awesome if the SW's carriage was black with a skull and crossbones, or something similar and harbringing of woe, on it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 4:29 PM
You have totally saved my medieval sims 2 neighborhood from destruction! I was seriously about to delete it.....Tysm!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Jun 2021 at 5:55 PM
I really like these vehicles and their ability to give the historic neighborhood an authentic look. Thank you and thank you again.