Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zexion Hair *Edited

by Wicked_sims Posted 21st Jul 2008 at 6:55 AM - Updated 13th Aug 2008 at 4:07 AM by Wicked_sims

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 3:37 AM
Looks really good. Thanks!
Inventor
#3 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:59 AM
This is an awesome mesh I can't wait to add tons more colors to it. I know i have quite a few sim boys that would look great with this style hair.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 7:49 AM
OMG. I love it. Zexy is my fave Orgy member, and this hair looks awsome! Thanks.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 11:07 AM
That is awesome. I've been waiting for a good Zexion hair for aaaaaages. :D

Auron: Only a jackass can change the world.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 12:52 PM
Ah I love Sexy Zexy <3 fave org chara ever!!!

Thanks for making this, it looks great!

I warn you! I know latin O_O :P
Im a girl with no life so watch out! :3
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 8:37 PM
You. Are. My. F#&*ing. HERO. It's so perfect, I'm speechless! Oh, you have made my Zexy sim so happy!
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 12:53 AM
Man, you and medrops ROCK!! Awesome hair!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 12:49 PM
I LOVE YOU! *huggles*
I can make a Sexy-Zexy sim now *huggles handmade Zexion plushie*
You and Medrops ROCK!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 3:12 PM
I want to say...I luv you. I have been looking for hair exactly like this (except the color).

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 10:59 AM
This is fantastic!!
My Sim will be so happy now!

Don't Stop If I Fall
And Don't Look Back
Oh Baby, Don't Stop Bury Me
And Fade To Black!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 2:33 PM Last edited by BSGirl : 8th Aug 2008 at 8:41 PM.
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!!!Perfect!!!You and medrops really really rock!!It would be easy for you to make Demyx,Saix and Zack's two styles from crisis core ff7 hair?Thnx!!!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 6:36 AM
there is something odd about the edit one it did not show so I hope you fix it Wicked_sims sama

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 2:57 PM
what do you mean it doesn't show up? did you overwrite the old files with the newones? because if you didn't then it won't show.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Forum Resident
#15 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wicked_sims
what do you mean it doesn't show up? did you overwrite the old files with the newones? because if you didn't then it won't show.
*nods* thats it silly me I did it to fast dumb me anyway nice work and I hope you are going post the outfits next if not just PM me if you need my help

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 8:31 PM
oh ya, now that hair looks alot better. now people can stop bugging me about releasing mine. yours is just as good if not better.

im actually looking foward to your other hairs now so i can release my weapons along side them.

I HAVE NO MORE THINGS TO MAKE FOR SIMS 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 1:13 AM
and im looking forward to your release of Larxene's hair so i can upload the female version of the coat, i have no one else to model it as the only other female member is Xion and her face hasn't even been revealed yet lol.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 4:58 AM
MY GOSH Amazing work! I had to show my sister who is a HUGE Zexion fan. She freaked xD
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 8:21 AM
Question: Where did you get Zexion's book, that's shown in the screenshots? :D? Thanks! [Awesome items~ I love you and medrops.]
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 3:57 AM
o.o! Zohmaigawd! This is fantabulous. Yaaaaaaay Sexy-Zexy. >;3

Question: Did you make your Zexion sim, or did you download him? Because I need one. ;-;
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 3:58 AM
dude i LOVE THIS XD its like the best hair ever on the sims,and its not just this one all of you hair for the sims are awsome Owo you have awsome meshing abilities XD oh hey can i make a request OwO your meshing is so good im sure you could do it,i mean if you dont mind ^w^
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 11:31 PM
Haha finally someone who can get Zexion's hair right! This is great! Finally most of m Zexion needs are complete for my Sims games ^^.

Zexion's other Half, Phazeun
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 4:10 PM
thankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyorhanyou!!!! i LOOVE Zexy!!! He's like my bestest buddy ever! Well then there's Aaxel... It would mean the WORLD to me if I could find some zip file Axel hair.. or Saix hair, I have found Axel hair but its rar... so I can't use it oh yeah and Happy Valentines day! LOL

'Got it Memorized?' -Axel

_Abby_ <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 5:07 PM Last edited by -pale- : 18th Nov 2010 at 8:35 AM.
This is a great work. I really loooooove the animation and I like both textures.
Great job! But...could you please create a version for teens? That would make the whole thing perfect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 1:59 AM
Any chance of this being converted to the Sims 3?
I used it (plus most of medrops things) back when I had Sims 2, but since my previous hard drive crashed, I've not re-installed TS2 (as it'd take FOREVER to try and get back all the mods I lost).
Page 1 of 2