Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Marluxia Hair *Edited

by Wicked_sims Posted 23rd Jul 2008 at 6:35 PM - Updated 27th Aug 2008 at 7:54 PM by Wicked_sims

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 2:28 AM
I adore your Organization hairs. ;v; (Where did you get the awesome robes?)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:02 AM
heh Lumaria's hair nice work..going wait for more

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Inventor
#4 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:55 AM
Nice job I think he's the sexiest member next to the one who looks like Sephiroth.

You can get the coats @

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=193653
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
You can get the coats @

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=193653

I already know about those; but I mean the one Marluxia is wearing with the thin waist and wide sleeves like in the original game. :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 11:05 AM
Oooh, that's cool. Not as pink as the one in KH Re:Com, but it looks awesome. Good work. :D

Auron: Only a jackass can change the world.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 12:51 PM
Wow that is sooo cool <3 It looks amazing! Thanks!

I warn you! I know latin O_O :P
Im a girl with no life so watch out! :3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 2:28 PM
Thnx, Im glad you all like it. As for the robes, I made it myself and will be uploading it as soon as I make a female version.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 12:49 AM Last edited by inuyashabaggins : 29th Jul 2008 at 1:02 AM.
Whoa, where'd this come from? Awesome! And, good monkeyfeathers, Saix hair!! Heh, I was gonna make Organization XIII outfits, but you've beat me to it. Ah well, more time to waste on skinning.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 4:44 PM
Wow! Thank you for posting this! No more red-headed Marluxia for me!

I think inuyashabaggins implied this, but could you upload the Saix hair? Sorry to bother you.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 10:51 AM Last edited by shanfan27 : 12th Aug 2008 at 2:33 PM.
Wooooo Marluxia will now look more manly while feminine at the same time (if you get my meaning)
Also that Saix hair is amazing!!!! Thank you For the hair any way!!!! :D

Don't Stop If I Fall
And Don't Look Back
Oh Baby, Don't Stop Bury Me
And Fade To Black!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 4:59 AM
Whooo amazing! Marluxia is probably my favorite org XIII member :3
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 9:18 PM
Definitely Amazing Work. I can't wait to see Saix's hair too <3 That looks freakin Awesome
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 11:29 AM
Awesome stuff ^^ Like this a lot

I know a lot of people've said this already, but is the Saix hair gunna get posted? Sorry if I sound rude, m'just curious
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 6:16 AM
thanks for the wonderful hair, Marly just wouldnt be the same without it...
I see you have Saix hair too, cant wait till thats up and ready to download
-to self- Now all i need is demyx hair and my organization sims will be perfect
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 12:02 PM
thanx everyone. zootycoon223, nuh uh, you still need vexen and lexaeus' hairs which i just have to take screen shots of.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 5:59 PM
youre right, i do need the hair of those two, i completely forgot about them ^_^U
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:57 AM
and as soon as you release those, ill release my weapons that go with them.

I HAVE NO MORE THINGS TO MAKE FOR SIMS 2
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 7:27 PM
now all i need is Demyx and Saix...and me thinks i need Xaldin too
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 9:28 PM
*gasps and flops around like a fish out of water* THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hullo Thar!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 1:36 PM
You're my new hero lol Now I need to get...Demyx's hair...Saïx's hair...Xaldin's, Xigbar's, and...ummm...I just love that Marly! ;-; *hugs him*

~†~Come to the Dark Side...we have pretty men.~†~
Instructor
#22 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 5:04 PM
Very cool, and thanks so much for this! Will look very cool on my 'simmation' of this guy on insim!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 10:03 AM
Do you think you can make this available for children and teens? It reminds me of Mokuba every time I look at it XD

http://hetaresims.blogspot.com/ <--- An extremely random Sims 3 blog.
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 4:01 PM Last edited by sayurineko : 17th Nov 2008 at 4:04 PM. Reason: horrible Typping
Love it! Can't wait to see Demyx and Saix
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 9:11 PM
eep awesome!! gah I see you have/made the saix hair!! I hope you post it soon!
Page 1 of 2