Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 149 -- Base Game starter, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 1st Aug 2008 at 3:57 PM - Updated 20th Sep 2008 at 5:17 AM by plasticbox

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 1:54 AM
this is very nice. easy to play, but not so cheap that you wouldn't want to come home to it! i really like it. thanks:D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 6:49 AM
I love it!I will be taking down some walls,but did I already say I love it!Thanks!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 12:03 PM
Sorry but this is too simple. I guess anyone can create it.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 1:47 PM
I love your starter homes...all of them. I find it amazing how much versatility you can come up with in these. Thank you. And thanks for sharing with us.
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias

I agree, but it is still a nice house
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 2:35 AM
I love your starter homes. I only download lots that have no CC, so I really appreciate what you do!
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 7:47 PM
I am a big fan of you plasticbox, and have all your houses on my game, i have celebration stuff and I hade a couple on a newbie road lot get married! I have a video!
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 12:53 AM
It may be a small house, and yes anyone can make it... but i've been folowing plasticbox from the begining; and yes this is cute <3

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 11:26 PM
Damn, you just ridicule everybody, don't you! That was what plasticbox was trying to offer, SOmething quick and simple for easy gameplay, and for people who don't want to build it on their own.

Plasticbox, I like this house alot. You did a great job!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 10:01 AM

It is playable and well thought out. Sure...anyone can create it, but why? It has been done beautifully here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:02 AM
thank you