Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enayla Default Skins: S1 & S2 Collection

by sausage Posted 15th Aug 2008 at 4:15 PM - Updated 19th Apr 2009 at 5:40 AM by sausage

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 4:37 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 9:02 PM
I love you!! (In a non-stalkerish way...)

Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 5:18 AM
Sausage you rock :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 6:28 AM
This is awesome. I love pick and choose defaults. Thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 12:05 PM
coolchimpy - default skintones will override the maxis ones. For example if you downloaded a default for s3 it would replace maxis skin 3 on all sims, eg. Lazlo Curious would show the default skin instead of the Maxis one. For this reason you can only have one default skintone in your game for each Maxis skintone.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 5:26 AM
*steals* YAY PIXIE DEFAULTS!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 12:19 AM
I love Enayla's pixies skintones and I use the ones poodle_love made default but I'm a little annoyed by every Sim with the same skintone having the same birthmark! So it will be gorgeous having some options! Thank you very much!

Don't worry! Be happy!
TheSimsCafe
TheSims_Brasil Yahoo group
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 10:38 AM
Oh, thank you, thank you!

So nice to have many default options of my favourite skins. :D

It´s all in your head.
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 11:14 PM
Thank you. Totally what I needed to find.
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 9:22 PM
This is real good etc etc... but would you PLEASE upload one file that has ALL skins at once.... Downloading one by one is depressing...honestly

Though these eyes are wide open, no light ever shines in them
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 5:26 AM
No, I'm not uploading one file with all skins at once. FYI, some people have bandwidth limitations on their internet, and I can't afford to upload 3454676mb again. Also, you're only supposed to have one file for each skin at a time since they're default replacements, so there's no need to have ALL the skins anyway. People making ridiculous demands is depressing...honestly.

More stuff here
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th May 2009 at 1:29 PM
THANK YOU. You've made my life so much easier!!!!! I mean, this saved me so much time since you liested where to get other skinz too!

Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sausage
No, I'm not uploading one file with all skins at once. FYI, some people have bandwidth limitations on their internet, and I can't afford to upload 3454676mb again. Also, you're only supposed to have one file for each skin at a time since they're default replacements, so there's no need to have ALL the skins anyway. People making ridiculous demands is depressing...honestly.

I think they meant they wanted the full S1-S4 set in one download. I know I wouldn't mind that. If they did mean all of the replacements available then that is a little too much to ask, but IMO there is no need to be so condescending in your response.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 7:36 AM
Thank you again!
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shanoaravendare
I think they meant they wanted the full S1-S4 set in one download. I know I wouldn't mind that. If they did mean all of the replacements available then that is a little too much to ask, but IMO there is no need to be so condescending in your response.

Thnx 4 the downloads but theres no need to be rude, they ur fans u knw
But tnx alot, its a life saver
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 10:07 AM
why do the heads have a wierd line at the neck wen i install and play with the skins?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 8:44 PM
These are great! I love these.
I just wish they weren't all seperate, it's quite time consuming to download all of these and hit the little folder buttons to get to my Downloads folder...although they are quite amazing skintones so it's worth it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 5:35 PM
Beatiful skin!