Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mini Saint Bernard

by Munchies Posted 25th Oct 2008 at 7:46 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 2:50 AM by whiterider

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 8:39 PM
So cute

Is there anyway, I can request? A mini Boxer? Pleeeease?!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 10:42 AM
Adorable!!!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 7:58 AM
All your mini dogs are so cuuute! Just because of 'em, I've decided to make big dogs a rarity and just use the small ones when I make my sci-fi world ^^
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 4:22 AM
AAAAAH!! So cute!

I shall call him "Cujette."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ooblushy88oo
So cute

Is there anyway, I can request? A mini Boxer? Pleeeease?!

Could you PM me?
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 2:40 AM
HI i don't have the sims 2 pets but i really want to download a puppy is there a way you can make a puppy just for the sims 2? Thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 2:04 PM
I downloaded the latest verision of CEP but still got the message that I don't have the correct ex packs installed, but I do. Any suggestions?
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 1:01 AM
.zip Attached for Munchies Mini St. Bernard
here's the .zip for the mini saint bernard.

Also- Munchie- please note that I also posted the .zip for the mini husky but was unable to report that via 'broken dl' link as a newbie had already reported it. I just want you to be aware that the husky file has been uploaded as well.

Hope this helps!
-Ais
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MTS2_Munchies_827643_Mini_Saint_Bernard.zip (13.2 KB, 7 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 11:20 AM
Hi AislynnNJ - thanks for uploads! Sorry for the delay in reply - my computer had crashed then real life got busy. I'm only now getting around to reuploading files to those with broken links. Thanks for your help!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 2:11 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! I love him thank you so much! Now I can have my doggy in-game! :D