Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 159 -- Base Game Mini Starter, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 25th Oct 2008 at 5:48 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:36 AM by plasticbox

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 6:56 PM
yay for more newbie houses xD i prefer your houses over more ornate houses, actually
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 7:13 PM
Oooh cuteness! I wish I could build houses with stairs like yours! But that's a bit advanced for me! You make some of the best starter houses! My Sims love you for this!

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 7:22 PM
I have so many of your houses! I tend to download rather than build. I usually "customize" the downloads quite a bit. The only thing I do to your houses, though, is put up a wall or two to separate open rooms. Thanks for your creations!
Instructor
#5 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 11:18 PM
This is so cute! It's very simple but looks realistic! Fantastic job!

My DEVIANTART profile
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 10:20 AM
Nice job))

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 4:44 PM
one quick question? what hack do you use to turn the bookcases at 45 degree angles?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 10:16 PM
There are no 45-degree angle bookcases in this lot.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 11:03 PM
thanks