Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Magic Potty Chair

by bonus Posted 15th Dec 2004 at 5:43 AM - Updated 20th Dec 2004 at 4:38 AM by bonus : New Version

118 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 114 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 7:22 AM
Gonna test this out and let you know how it works.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 11:44 AM
thank you for all your hard work.. will go and test now.. Yippee....
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 9:45 PM
LOL! The name gets your attention! Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 11:09 PM
works great thanks
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 11:13 PM
Does it work if they cannot walk yet?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 4:05 AM
Yes. Only when they already have the potty-skill it does not work. But if this is a problem, please let me know.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Dec 2004 at 5:31 AM
I've been ahving a bit of a problem with this. Every time i do 'potty train toddler' the adult picks up selected toddler, holds on to them for awhile, ets two potty training ques, then sets the toddler back down in the same spot and the ques disapier. Tried it with four diferent toddlers in three different houses, in two different neighborhoods. Patches I have:

nudepatch (anyone know where the nudist patch is? nakkid all the time? that would be fun in one of my neighborhoods)
noaplusmemory
satilitecrash
piemenutelescope
toddlermirror
changingchangtable
teesncanwhoo w/t pregnancy
vampire career hack
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Dec 2004 at 2:46 PM
I love this, I have noticed that my toddlers will stand longer, 2 of em stood while being read to...this is great..thank you
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Dec 2004 at 3:37 PM
Had some problems with this as well. My Sims would pick up the toddler and then put them down again without going to the potty. Hmmm will have to try it again to see if the toddler would walk to the potty - not sure on that aspect as there was a Roof Raising Wedding party going on with about 15 guests plus 7 family Sims on the lots plus the Bartender. I still have 2 guests in the Hot Tub who I havent shooed off the lot yet. Didnt even know they were there until I noticed one of Sims staring at something when he was using the toilet.

"A man who keeps company with glaciers comes to feel tolerably insignificant by and by." Mark Twain
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Dec 2004 at 3:25 AM
Okay, seems the only way for the potty to be used is for the toddlers to use it. First the option comes up for 'train' and BAM!! They've learned how to go potty! Wonderful for my poor preggers teen that has to much to do in so little time. Then they use the potty par normal. Parents cannot train their children on the potty.

Foudn a glitch though. After training on the wonder potty, when a toddler is put down after an adult/teen has held them, instead of sitting down to giggle/pick nose/ogle like normal they stay stick standing still and just oggle instead until their commanded to moved somewhere else or someone else is goign to pick them up, then they revert to sitting/crawling mode again. Odd.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Dec 2004 at 3:53 AM
Default The New Magic Potty Chair 6002 is here!
Hi All,

First I wanna say thanks for testing and your reactions.

The Magic Potty Chair 6001 was 100% experimental.
Unfortunately toddler skills are not easy to hack, so it took some time to create the new Magic Potty Chair 6002. Hope you all like it.

Added:
- The talk skill (don't know where it's good for....but anyway)
- Aspiration points for the talk skill
- The memory function for all skills

Fixes:
- No more "Jump Bug"

Other:
- Improved menu

It's recommendable to remove the Magic Potty Chair 6001 before install.

Thanks!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MPC60020_B1.zip (21.0 KB, 2769 downloads)
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Dec 2004 at 10:09 PM
Tested it, works great. My twins learned how to talk, walk, and go potty in under 10 seconds. GREAT :D
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2004 at 12:02 AM
thx so much this iz totally awesome!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2004 at 6:24 PM
good job!!!!!!thanks
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 4:51 PM
I installed the updated magic potty in the home of a family with twins. It has worked very wel. I have found no glitches or side-effects. Excellent job! Thanks for taking the time to create this object.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 5:00 PM
Thanks for your hard work, Bonus. I've added the potty to my inventory, just in case....
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 5:09 PM
This works brilliantly in my game, thnx for making it as teaching the kids these skills and having a working sim was hard work lol
Wendy
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 11:21 PM
I have the same problem, the adult Sim picks up the toddler and then just puts the toddler down. They never go over by the potty, either. Do I have to potty train the toddler with the normal potty so they go by themselves on the magic potty? Because that sounds pretty pointless...
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 1:05 AM
This may sound stupid, but what I am wondering is what was the name of the last potty chair, so I can take it out? The one before it was updated? or will it work with both?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 2:08 AM
lol is this potty chair the reason why my toddler's stand while being read to?....so cute
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 1:23 AM
someone asked where there was a nude patch ....although it isn't a patch ..they are nude SKINS...and a set of nude clothing... the site link is here http://www.paradisesims.com/ hope it helps. It's about the best I have found ..hope it helps until we can make better skins ...the best part is ..It's free and it comes with extra skin tones. :hat:
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 1:33 AM
I love it Thanks so much for your hard work!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 2:39 AM
So glad to find this! I can't wait to try it. I'm downloading now and will post again once tried. :D
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 11:57 PM
Thank you so much it works great in my game.
and Bonus, groetjes uit rotterdam
Page 1 of 5