Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines: Jeanette Voerman

by ElPresidente Posted 29th Dec 2004 at 2:52 AM - Updated 4th Jan 2005 at 3:57 AM by ElPresidente : Adding screenshot

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 5:46 AM
Cool. I did my own Voerman sisters but just not up to par I am afraid. Once mesh editing is more prevalent perhaps someone can do the Jeanette/Therese "two face" mesh and skin. Nice job.
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 5:57 AM Last edited by ElPresidente : 30th Dec 2004 at 6:02 AM.
Yeah, it would be great to be able to lop off one of the ponytails and do a half and half. I'm thinking of doing one anyway by halving the alpha on the face paint and slipping her in a business suit. Would need to do a custom lipstick for a half and half aswell since Therese's was much more subdued from memory.

Glad to see I'm not the only person who stopped them killing each other. :P

Thanks for the kind words.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:58 AM
i am a fraid ha ha ha i like!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 12:21 AM
I've been working on Ming Xiao and Damsel. I am a real stickler for detail and I have been trying to recapture Damsel's "perpetual angst" look, by narrowing her eyes and fiddling with her eyebrow. Just can't seem to get it the way I like it though. As for Xiao, I've got her oval face shape, eye colour, etc. just right, but in the absence of a the "right" hair mesh, she just passes for any nice looking asia woman with odd green eyes.

Just waiting for mesh editing...I want to see some Nosferatus.... I was never much of a VM fan, but after playing Bloodlines....
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 8:19 PM
Came across this nice skin at http://www.8thdeadlysim.com
pay site tho.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 3:22 AM
Elpresidente, can you make a sim of jeanette's sister Thereasa (i think thats her name i forgot)
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 4:37 AM
I've got a Nines Rodriguez on the go at the moment but since Therese is fairly basic in terms of skinning I'll get on to her straight after.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Jan 2005 at 5:20 PM
She's terrific, Love your work!
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2005 at 1:06 AM
Very nice. Boobs aren't nearly ridiculous enough, but other than that, pretty good.

I'd love to see Nines- he's pretty hot.

Love to see the armors for the Toredors and Malkavians- the Tors because they have the prettiest armor and the Malks, well, because it's a giggle.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 9:10 PM
nice indeed

still waiting for the rest

:werd:

a shepherd in wolf's clothing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 10:53 PM
I've been ultra busy for the past few weeks so my apologies... more are on the way. I promise. :P

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Field Researcher
#13 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 10:13 PM
I'll be checking in on your work. Very Nice indeed.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 5:55 PM
Very Nice. Hope you make more of them!!

"That Which Does Not Kill You, Only Makes You Stronger."
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:54 AM
I LOVE that character she's crazy, shes manipulative and she's schizzo! gotta love that DNA damn fine skin. Last time i tried to create Jeanette, she ended up looking like ...something different anyway, nice job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 3:13 PM
i want therese now!!!!! i love her so much, i always make her kill jeanette that girl is annoying but i still downloaded it and it looks really good in game.

I also want tremere female in her final armour, i just love it with the cuffs on the end of the sleaves, but that would need a whole new mesh.
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 1:46 AM
she looks very nice ^___^
Field Researcher
#18 Old 15th May 2005 at 6:57 AM
i don't do the whole trendy vampire thing, but i couldn't resist, you're artwork is just just to damn yummy! excellent!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 10:43 PM
Hmm. I don't really like the white face, and her boobs are a bit too small, and you should have used a different mesh so she doesn't look so fat. But way to go on the rest. The clothes are pretty right on. Keep up the good work.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 10:45 PM
Silver_wings, you thought Jeanette was annoying?! She's my favorite character! I like Damsel a lot too though.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mojo
Hmm. I don't really like the white face, and her boobs are a bit too small, and you should have used a different mesh so she doesn't look so fat. But way to go on the rest. The clothes are pretty right on. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the constructive criticism but take a look at the date this was made. 10 months ago, we didn't have mesh editing back then. :P

I agree a more voluptuous sim is what was needed but they simply didn't exist.

As for the white face paint it is hard to see in the scenes in game due to the red lighting wash but if you catch scenes with jeanette moving her head into white light she does where a white face paint. Interestingly enough the painting on the game box has her without. I prefered the almost harlequinesque stylings of the face paint model.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 2:01 PM
ooh the sexist of all sexys in the game, thank you for a good sim of her, some poeple put her in school girl outfits *shiver*
Field Researcher
#23 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ElPresidente
Thanks for the constructive criticism but take a look at the date this was made. 10 months ago, we didn't have mesh editing back then. :P

I agree a more voluptuous sim is what was needed but they simply didn't exist.

As for the white face paint it is hard to see in the scenes in game due to the red lighting wash but if you catch scenes with jeanette moving her head into white light she does where a white face paint. Interestingly enough the painting on the game box has her without. I prefered the almost harlequinesque stylings of the face paint model.

oh lol my bad that was a while ago. I've never noticed the white face paint, but my display driver sucks so maybe thats why.

あなたはすてきですよ。あいしてる
Field Researcher
#24 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 6:27 AM
I saw some girl on jerry springer on pay per view that was dressed EXACTLY like her except for the skirt- it was red instead of blue
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 11:33 PM
COOL. If you the boobs could be bigger, skirt shorter (I'm a chick, and not lesbo), it'd look more like her. But Hell, you've done a great job already.
Page 1 of 2