Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Party Balloons *repackaged Fixed* ... hopefully :))

by fireflies Posted 7th Jan 2005 at 8:20 AM - Updated 6th Nov 2008 at 1:53 AM by Canoodle

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 1:28 PM Last edited by johnr2000 : 7th Jan 2005 at 3:16 PM. Reason: Tested and in put
Looks good it will make partys nicer.
THANKS

Hi again,
I have tested these in my test game with out any other hacks and they work fine and boy the really look good in the game
Thanks again
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 4:10 PM
Awe, how cute! I will download these, test and report back.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 4:23 PM
johnr2000 - you are welcome, glad you liked them

braveheart - even though you deleted your message please let me know thanks

darter1234 - thank you and please let me know if anything goes wrong and i will try and correct it

thank you, Fire.
Firestarter
#5 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 4:42 PM
I really like them. Thanks :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 5:29 PM
They are working fine Fireflies...sorry for the false alarm. Thanks for all your effort in recolors too.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 5:39 PM
Love the second set, thanks
#8 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 6:22 PM
Wow!!!!! awesome work, thank you
Instructor
#9 Old 8th Jan 2005 at 2:40 AM
very nice... we needed more of a party balloon variety! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Jan 2005 at 4:42 AM
Thank you i am glad everyone is enjoying them
hopefully when the mesh converter comes out someone will change the balloons to hearts
to bad i am not good with mesh design

Braveheart - i am glad it was a false alarm if you do see any problems please let me know, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Jan 2005 at 7:17 AM Last edited by darter1234 : 8th Jan 2005 at 7:42 AM. Reason: Figured out what happened
I deleted my post that was here, because I discovered what I did to cause the problem. I attempted to delete "1" of the balloons because it was the same as one of the defaults, I saw no change. Well after doing that, the others that were in the same package started flashing blue on me, then when I reloaded the game, they disappeared on me. Well, silly, thats because when I deleted "1" it deleted the whole package....Anyway, another false alarm, sorry.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Jan 2005 at 8:20 AM Last edited by fireflies : 8th Jan 2005 at 1:11 PM.
ok i have complety repackaged and hopefully fixed any bugs in the balloons please let me know if anyone has any problems thank you, Fire :D
Field Researcher
#13 Old 8th Jan 2005 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darter1234
I deleted my post that was here, because I discovered what I did to cause the problem. I attempted to delete "1" of the balloons because it was the same as one of the defaults, I saw no change. Well after doing that, the others that were in the same package started flashing blue on me, then when I reloaded the game, they disappeared on me. Well, silly, thats because when I deleted "1" it deleted the whole package....Anyway, another false alarm, sorry.

That was exactly why I had the false alarm too

'Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes....at least then he'll be a mile away and barefoot'
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Jan 2005 at 5:58 AM
I really like your balloons here and I would really like to have your buffet table as well to match the black balloons, could you package that to download as well please?
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Jan 2005 at 1:30 PM
Great balloons.. will work wonderful for any sims party. Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 4:20 AM
Updated For Expansion Pack - Will work on other files in time, thank you, Fire.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 5:55 AM
Fireflies, I'm getting asked for a password when I try to unrar your files. Whats that about? I have never seen this before. Its happening with your other updated tree files too.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 5:57 AM
Thank you Love the heart balloons
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 10:12 AM Last edited by fireflies : 22nd Feb 2005 at 11:43 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by fireflies
Updated For Expansion Pack - Will work on other files in time, thank you, Fire.

hmmm let me look into it i dont think i have assigned a password to them

Edit - ok it should work now .. sorry for some reason it was encrypting the files? fixed it hopefully .. just let me know so i can update all other files.

updated to the newest version of WinRAR so no further problems ...lets hope :D
Field Researcher
#20 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 2:42 PM Last edited by Braveheart : 22nd Feb 2005 at 2:49 PM.
These works great now and so do the hibiscus files, but the 2 snow covered bushes still ask for a password. Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 10:26 PM
Braveheart - thanks for letting me know about the problems, all files should be working now :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 6:11 AM
Thank youuuuuuuuu i had the ballons already they worked WONDERFULLY in my game looked great and so what i needed my sims love to party :bump: so i needed a variety for different occasions. i redownloaded and still no problems in my game.

this is sort of a request/question
but i was wondering if you were thinkin about makeing sum in different party colors like a bunch with plan solid colors mixed together like green... blue... red ......yellow ..... id love those reg. ballon colors.... in different varieties.......

ty again wonderful work

Smooches

Honey :howdy:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 9:34 AM
honeydippit - sorry i didnt reply sooner, i have just started on a new batch and will release them soon thank you, Fireflies.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fireflies
honeydippit - sorry i didnt reply sooner, i have just started on a new batch and will release them soon thank you, Fireflies.

aww thats ok hun i understand you have things goin on but ty for comin back and lettin me know you got my post that means alot.....ill be checkin back often to see when you get the new batch up
ty
smooches
Honey
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 1:53 AM
YEa yea chea real entertainment NIGGA!!!!
Page 1 of 2