Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

13 Vintage Shanghai Paintings (Set 3)

by justmoi Posted 30th Jan 2005 at 7:18 AM - Updated 10th Jul 2005 at 10:10 PM by justmoi : Removed "Testers Wanted".

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 8:05 AM
hmmmmmmmmm pretty beautiful Justmoi :thumb:
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 8:53 PM
They're beautiful. I feel like making a Sim based on the Shanghai girls. Ooooh, and many of the male Sims will be obsessed with this decadent Parisienne of the East, so that will give me an excuse to hang all of the pictures that remotely resemble her! Yesss, another plotline! ;D
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 10:09 PM
These are awesome, I'll download these and try right away.

~-+-~ De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum ~-+-~
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 10:27 PM
they're lovely, thankyou.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 11:58 PM
thanks for the compliments everyone

gigglesmagnolia - the women are absolutely beautiful! thanks so much for the link, I won't be posting more for a couple of days so that I can enjoy using them in my game too :D

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 6:35 PM
their just beautiful thanks for sharing they look lovely in my game
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by justmoi
gigglesmagnolia - the women are absolutely beautiful! thanks so much for the link, I won't be posting more for a couple of days so that I can enjoy using them in my game too :D

You're very welcome! Ha, you're so good at making paintings that I hesitate to put things in the request thread that I know no one else will do as well!

I did make Shanghai Lil, and hung several of these paintings that most resembled her in her bedroom as a show of her extreme narcissism. Couldn't make her look just the way I wanted though--I guess people who are altering the exisiting hair meshes aren't very interested in doing 30's hairstyles. I'll be happy when lots of people are good at meshes and more period hairstyles and clothing start to go around!
#9 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 7:27 PM
Very beautiful work, thank you
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 5:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by gigglesmagnolia
I did make Shanghai Lil, and hung several of these paintings that most resembled her in her bedroom as a show of her extreme narcissism. Couldn't make her look just the way I wanted though--I guess people who are altering the exisiting hair meshes aren't very interested in doing 30's hairstyles. I'll be happy when lots of people are good at meshes and more period hairstyles and clothing start to go around!

I so agree, I can't wait till people make period hair styles and clothes.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 9:14 PM
HI beautiful what can I say! but THANK YOU so much (TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF )
Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 12:25 AM
Lovely paintings! Will go test them out soon
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 8:21 PM
I really like these - are they/will they be updated for the new ep?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ari_
I really like these - are they/will they be updated for the new ep?

Yup they will, they're actually soon on my list. :D

Forum Resident
#15 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 11:50 AM
WOW! these paintings are absolutely gorgeous, Thank You.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 6:34 AM
WOW! I think I broke my WinZIP - it just stopped working and i had to exit and come back in (I've been on a DL'ing spree - ALOT of your stuff )
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 2:10 AM
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that this collection of paintings has been finally updated for the expansion pack. Only one more thread to update...yeah. Enjoy and take care.