Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Female Muscle (New Bodystyle)

by Xenos Posted 16th Feb 2005 at 6:32 PM - Updated 16th Feb 2005 at 8:14 PM by Xenos

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 6:33 PM
my god ... it's She-Hulk!! lol, nicely done, if rather scary :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 6:42 PM
I am reminded of when Spongebob got Anchor Arms.

"I'm nobody's puppet!" --Dominar Rygel XVI
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 6:45 PM
Yes. She's definitely got the Popeye thing going in the forearm area.

X.

P.S. Farscape rocks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 6:45 PM
is she on stairoids?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 6:46 PM
very nice, xenos!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 6:46 PM
Will try it and let her have a child with that male muscle.... ;-))
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 6:50 PM
Quote:
is she on stairoids?

Only her softball coach knows.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 8:56 PM Last edited by Mattalways247 : 16th Feb 2005 at 8:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Erhaem
Will try it and let her have a child with that male muscle.... ;-))

If your talking abou their genetics well ... it is just a clothing mesh at this time so if you mix this with another sims it really wont have an effect on the child :argh:

Great job ,
Matt

PS: you are very good and fast at creating these new meshes ... what program do you use ?

Check out my new movie Perfect:
Copy link into browser http://sim-movies.com/movieview.pl?file=perfect.wmv
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 10:04 PM
Hi Matt,

I'm using Poser and magsets. Here's my tutorial. Should work with the free DAZ Studio program as well, but I haven't tested it.
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45023

The best part about this technique is that once you've made your preset for each bodytype, new meshes for that bodytype take less than 5 minutes each to make. It actually eats up more of my day making those silly screenshots than it does to make a new mesh.

X.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 10:57 PM
:wow: Thanks, just love your work!
Scholar
#12 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 11:12 PM
Thanks, Xenos! This is great! I'll try it out now! Pity there are no other outifts for her; are you planning on doing any for this particular mesh?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 11:20 PM
looks a little interesting...lol
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 11:25 PM
Using this mesh/skin, I could make the ex-wrestler Chyna now since she has tons of muscle on her body like that so I could use this thing and make her now, cool. Good work!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 11:27 PM
Oooh-la-la! Amazon-a-licious! Nice job! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 11:31 PM
Quote:
are you planning on doing any for this particular mesh?

Make a skin from a standard clothing item (obviously, not using the "plain mesh" I used here) and I'll take that skin and apply this form to it. I'm bored with the Maxis skins (they are all very drab) so I need flashy ones to inspire me. Once a mesh is done for a basic clothing model, then everyone is free to bodyshop 'em however they want, but it'll take me some time to get most of the basic meshes done.

If you look at my Superheroine bodytype, those skins will probably be converted to this mesh because I have the files all ready to go so I should be able to crank them out quickly - others will be added as people give me cool skins to inspire me.

X.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#17 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 11:59 PM
hehehhehe I love it I truly truly doooo :D
Field Researcher
#18 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 1:44 PM
WOW! She has to be downloaded and tested. Thank you very much for your incredible(hulk) work. lol
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 12:46 PM
I'm speechless..........
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 11:56 AM
Oh my! I think all my male sims will move out of the neighbourhood when she arrives :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 7:54 PM
OMG! that is amazingly cool-looking. Really great work :D
#22 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 1:25 AM
She's too narrow in the shoulders. If you can widen her shoulders, it will bring things into better perspective. Other than that, she looks pretty good... for a bodybuilder, that is.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 5:26 AM
OMG!! :wow: Thats awesomely scary!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 7:43 AM
xenos, which mesh program do u have and is it complicated for a 13 year old
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 11:39 AM
Josie - I'm just using Poser and WDS Brianna's tutorial. I've posted a tutorial in the tutorial section that you should be able to look at. It's not that hard (though the first time you do it, can be - but if you are good at following directions exactly, it's not that bad). The only problem is that Poser costs a bit of money - about $120 or so is what I've seen it going for, lately.

X.
Page 1 of 2