Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

I Love The 80's Cartoons Collection

by pippi420 Posted 21st Feb 2005 at 3:59 AM - Updated 18th Apr 2005 at 5:00 AM by pippi420

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 3:47 PM
I LOVE the Chilly Willy Tee!! Thanks for sharing! :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 4:58 PM
I remember every one of these TV shows, now I feel old. :weep:
Anyway this is such a great set. My favorite parts are the Chilly Willy toddler pjs and the Rainbow Brite shirts (I used to be such a big fan when I was younger). Thanks for all your hard work.
Inventor
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 5:43 PM
OMG Rainbow Brite!!!!!!! I love you! Lol.
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 7:33 PM
Love how you got the transforms symobols to look old an dirty!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 9:15 PM
OMG!!!!! Thank you so much for the Jem shirts! I have made a couple for myself, but they didn't turn out very well.

Alaina
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 9:46 PM
thanx for all the sweet compliments you guys, it really means a lot. :smurf:

Also I just realized one of the clothing items that IS included in the .zip file, I forgot to add a picture for. It's a teen girl, strawberry shortcake t-shirt. I'll add a picture when I get off work, promise.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 10:17 PM
Yay! You are totally awesome! My friend and I were trying to remember all the 80's cartoons the other day (Pound Puppies, anyone?), and this will really help rekindle the memories. Thanks so much for your hard work and imaginative creation.
Theorist
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 10:45 PM
Cool...have to download...love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...my 6 year old son watches them...they are "IN" again here in the USA. Thanks.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 1:25 PM Last edited by pippi420 : 23rd Feb 2005 at 1:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by pippi420
thanx for all the sweet compliments you guys, it really means a lot. :smurf:

Also I just realized one of the clothing items that IS included in the .zip file, I forgot to add a picture for. It's a teen girl, strawberry shortcake t-shirt. I'll add a picture when I get off work, promise.

sorry, I never got a chance to upload the picture last night, because as soon as I got home from work, I passed the f-word out. :argh:

Quote: Originally posted by denimjo
Yay! You are totally awesome! My friend and I were trying to remember all the 80's cartoons the other day (Pound Puppies, anyone?), and this will really help rekindle the memories. Thanks so much for your hard work and imaginative creation.

how could I forget about Pound Puppies?? AND I forgot to add a He-Man shirt I made, I smell a I Love The 80's Cartoons Collection v.2..
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 11:51 PM
Where is the Knight Rider Tees? i know its not a cartoon but if some one made a knight rider Tee form the web site i would prase you
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pippi420
how could I forget about Pound Puppies?? AND I forgot to add a He-Man shirt I made, I smell a I Love The 80's Cartoons Collection v.2..

or maybe, I Love The 80's Cartoons Collection Strikes Back? nice work, btw. i love the Jem t-shirt, can't wait to get my simmie in it!
#13 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 1:22 PM
Fantastic.. brought back some great childhood memories.. Im downloading straight away! I love 'anything' 80's **thumbs up**
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snuffygirl
or maybe, I Love The 80's Cartoons Collection Strikes Back?

HAHA! you're right
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 12:16 AM
Really cute! haha... I just love the rainbow brite one, and the carebears one!- I love grumpy bear, he is the greatest!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 8:10 PM
my sister used to LOVE the ninja turtles...what am I saying? she still does!!! LOL thanks
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 3:07 PM
great job!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 3:13 AM
Hey I almost bought that Transformers shirt!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 2:44 PM
thank you!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th May 2005 at 3:42 AM
Lets not forget the "Fragil Rock,Smurfs ( I am Gargamel...lol) and the Gummy Bears.... great work keep it up
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 4:36 AM
Default SUPER SUNDAY(Jem, Bigfoot And The Muscle Machines, Robotix, Inhumanoids)
Super Sunday and Super Saturday fans of Jem, Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines, Robotix, and Inhumanoids, please sign the Super Sunday Petition, and please visit this Super Sunday website too: :wave:

BRING SUPER SUNDAY & SUPER SATURDAY BACK ON TV PETITION:

http://www.petitiononline.com/celtics/petition.html

SUPER SUNDAY WEBSITE (Robotix & Bigfoot):

http://www.transformerscds.com/frames/SuperSunday.htm
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 1:18 AM
Default Super Sunday On Dvd Voting Poll (tv Shows On Dvd.com)
Super Sunday fans of Jem, Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines, Robotix, and Inhumanoids, please go to the Super Sunday on DVD voting poll on TV SHOWS ON DVD.COM and cast your vote for Super Sunday on DVD now.

SUPER SUNDAY ON DVD VOTING POLL (TV SHOWS ON DVD.COM):

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/showinfo.cfm?showID=10080
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 1:45 AM
Default Bring Beverly Hills Teens On Dvd Petition
Please sign the BRING BEVERLY HILLS TEENS ON DVD PETITION:

http://www.petitiononline.com/bht/petition.html
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 3:32 PM
Please sign the BRING MAXIE'S WORLD ON DVD PETITION:

http://www.petitiononline.com/maxie/petition.html
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 12:08 AM
Super Sunday fans of Jem, Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines, Robotix, and Inhumanoids, I think it's time we should have new additional episodes TV series' of Robotix and Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines. So if anybody's interested, please sign this new petition:

ROBOTIX & BIGFOOT AND THE MUSCLE MACHINES ADDITIONAL CARTOON TV SERIES' PETITION:

http://www.petitiononline.com/robbig/petition.html
Page 1 of 2