Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Translation into Dutch 'Triplets and Quads hack'

by Mickey Mouse Posted 1st Mar 2005 at 7:15 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:19 PM by Christy1077

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 7:30 PM
heel handig dank je wel ik ga t testen
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 7:57 PM
Kan je me zeggen of het werkt? Je weet maar nooit.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 9:23 PM
Please place testers wanted in the title of your post. And I hope you had the creators permission for this.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
Please place testers wanted in the title of your post. And I hope you had the creators permission for this.

Actually, I wasn't asked. I have no problem with having the text translated. In fact I think that's great. The only problem I have with this is that I really don't want more than one version of the mod out at a time (and especially more than one thread).

I did download this, and I will update the mod in the main thread with the new text file. It should be up shortly because I've got to edit it anyway about the EP.

Mickey Mouse - when you get done with the french and german translations, send me a pm and I'll have you e-mail me the file and I'll update the main mod.

Jeff
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 12:22 PM
OK I will
(sorry for don't asking your permission)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 12:24 PM
Oh yeah (question)
could you put in that the Sims can get 5 babies? (just an idea)
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 12:28 PM
hoe kun je ze eigenlijk 4ling laten baren?
bij mij kwam er alleen op van 3ling of 2ling
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 12:49 PM
Als je 4 Sims of minder hebt kunnen ze een 4ling baren. Want als ze met 5 kan het niet meer omdat er dan 9 Sims op het kavel gaan zijn en dat kan normaal gezien niet.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 1:12 PM
Moeten we de engelse versie verwijderen?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 1:32 PM
neen, als het spel helemaal in het Nederlands is dan gebruikt hij automatisch de Nederlandse versie
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twojeffs
Actually, I wasn't asked. I have no problem with having the text translated. In fact I think that's great. The only problem I have with this is that I really don't want more than one version of the mod out at a time (and especially more than one thread).

I did download this, and I will update the mod in the main thread with the new text file. It should be up shortly because I've got to edit it anyway about the EP.

Mickey Mouse - when you get done with the french and german translations, send me a pm and I'll have you e-mail me the file and I'll update the main mod.

Jeff

The French and German versions are ready!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Vertaling_Hack_Triplets_and_Quads.rar (13.8 KB, 112 downloads)
File Type: zip  Vertaling_Hack_Triplets_and_Quads.zip (15.7 KB, 127 downloads)
Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 2:57 PM Last edited by twojeffs : 2nd Mar 2005 at 3:22 PM.
Thanks again for doing this Mickey Mouse! I'll update the main thread soon with this.

Jeff

Edit: I just took a look at the file. The french translations are ok, but it doesn't look like the german changes committed. The new text is still showing in english.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twojeffs
Thanks again for doing this Mickey Mouse! I'll update the main thread soon with this.

Jeff

Edit: I just took a look at the file. The french translations are ok, but it doesn't look like the german changes committed. The new text is still showing in english.

Maybe I forgot to save.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 8:06 PM
When I open it in SimPE the German translation is OK
Field Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 8:15 PM
I just tried downloading it again, and for german, the added text is definately still in english (the original dialog texts are in german though). Maybe you uploaded the wrong version?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 9:24 PM
Now it should be fixed.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Vertaling_Hack_Triplets_And_Quads.rar (14.3 KB, 114 downloads)
File Type: zip  Vertaling_Hack_Triplets_And_Quads.zip (16.1 KB, 121 downloads)
Field Researcher
#18 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 9:43 PM Last edited by twojeffs : 3rd Mar 2005 at 5:36 AM.
Ok. Now we've got it. I'll upload the new version in just a few minutes. Thanks!!

Edit: The main Triplets & Quads thread has been updated. The file available from that thread includes all three language translations.
Instructor
#19 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 10:45 PM
is there an english version to this hack...I don't just wanna download it and can't understand anythign it says
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 11:01 PM
Yeah, I was looking around for an english version but I couldn't find it Please help!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 4:07 PM
The main thread for the trip and quads hack is here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=43845.

The version available in that thread includes english, dutch, french, and german translations of the text.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 12:54 PM
:howdy: What a cool hack! I used it last night and laughed my ass off. Thank you so much for sharing the file with us. You did a great job!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mickey Mouse
Hi :howdy:
I've made a translation into Dutch of the hack 'Triplets and Quads' for the ones who speak Dutch. Now you can have all the text in Dutch!! I am working on it to translate it into French and German too! I've tested it in my game and it works!! :D

Hoi :howdy:
Ik heb de vertaling gemaakt van de hack 'Triplets and Quads' voor diegenen onder ons die Nederlands spreken. Je kan nu alles lezen in het Nederlands!!! Ik ben ook bezig met het te vertalen naar het Frans en het Duits! Ik heb het in mijn spel getest en het werkt!! :D

:Slap: :bump: WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD IT, EVERY TIME THEY GET PREG DO THEY HAVE TROPLETS OR QUADS???
#24 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 8:19 AM
Dank je wel, heel fijn, nederlands lezen is altijd makkelijker dan engels :howdy:
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 5:41 PM
Bahhhh!
hallloow!
ik kan het bestandje niet openen... :confused: :fallen: en dat vind ik nogal balen want ik weet niet hoe de hack werkt...
heb je een ideetje om me te helpen? zou je me misschien ff kunnne meelen? op dat message gebeuren? pleassee..............................................

xjessss
Page 1 of 4