Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Testers Wanted] fixed bunny family

by dyonis-my Posted 14th Mar 2005 at 10:35 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2005 at 2:09 PM by dyonis-my : added family screenshots

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 3:18 PM
Any chance of a young adult?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 3:19 PM
Never mind. I forgot you could use DatGen to convert the Adult to Young Adult.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 3:24 PM
yes, with datgen or simpe, it should be to change the outfit compatibility to adult AND young adult, with 48 as age code, if i remember. I have not the EP actually, so i cannot test
#5 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 2:45 AM
screenshot please? :o
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 5:24 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 9:21 PM
They are so cute.. Thank you so much..
Downloading and testing them..
#8 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 4:04 AM
Pardon my ignorance but how do I find these files in my game? I put them in the downloads folder in EA Games File. Is this where they go? I can't find them in my game. :confused:
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 4:40 AM

Ok this is what you do, you click on that link and something should open up that says where to place your document, or somthing like that...
Then go to 'My Documents', click 'EA Games', 'The Sims 2', then you can put these in eather 'SavedSims' or 'Projects'.
Once the download is complete you need Win-Rar or Win-zip. (Win-Rar does both .Zip and .Rar files) I'm sorry I dont have the exact link Once you have that.. You would double click the package and it should say 'YOURDOWNLOAD.SIMS2PACK File' double click that and agree.
It SHOULD show up in bodyshop or when you make a sim and go to your sim bin. Just experiment! Thats my simple way to put it.

Hope this helps you,
-B.B.

P.S. If you need any help PLEASE feel free to PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE) me or look at the FAQS.

- I sniffed coke once... And then I got an ice cube stuck in my nose. -
- Guys whats 20 min of your life? Please read the FAQS BEFORE you post! -
-B.B.
#10 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 7:33 PM
Thank you I will try that!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 7:16 AM
has anyone with the EP tested these sucessfully? or made ya versions?
i love the bunnies, i want them to go to uni! ^_^
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 7:48 AM
i like these alot. however I would appreciate a recolor, could you recolor the boys to more of a blue, less lavender. my male sims are comfortable with their masculinity, but not that much!
#13 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brazilianboii88

Ok this is what you do, you click on that link and something should open up that says where to place your document, or somthing like that...
Then go to 'My Documents', click 'EA Games', 'The Sims 2', then you can put these in eather 'SavedSims' or 'Projects'.
Once the download is complete you need Win-Rar or Win-zip. (Win-Rar does both .Zip and .Rar files) I'm sorry I dont have the exact link Once you have that.. You would double click the package and it should say 'YOURDOWNLOAD.SIMS2PACK File' double click that and agree.
It SHOULD show up in bodyshop or when you make a sim and go to your sim bin. Just experiment! Thats my simple way to put it.

Hope this helps you,
-B.B.

P.S. If you need any help PLEASE feel free to PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE) me or look at the FAQS.

This worked great Thanks!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 10:00 PM
I had a bunny todder added to the adoption pool so that my Royal Sims could adopt her. She is the cutest and just turned into a child but for some reason I didn't have the child bunny outfit so I just redownloaded everything now. Thanks again for making these.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 12:10 AM
Oh i LOVE them!!!
BUNNIES!!! -- My husband is going to think I've lost my mind, he'll start up the game and find bunnies about.

Thank you so much
Field Researcher
#16 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 1:46 AM
Thank you sooo much! I had been waiting for the updated version of these skins!
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 4:37 PM
O so cute! Bunnies.... I hope it is real skinn and not only clotes.... I have to test it... Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:31 AM
Ok... I tested it last night... First I tried the real skinn (orginal bunnisim)... Adult are perfect... but when I try to mix them together the babies, kids and teen have 4 eyes... 2 of them stikking out of there heads... elder have 4 eyes... Deep inside there heads... Then my kids tried the clothes on orginal adultsims and mixed a baby... perfect... I haven't yet tried to play with them in the game... But I chall try making the female pregnant and se if that works... I have univercity installed by the way... Nice try! Realy good! You are in to something here... It you can fix that eye-problem it wold be perfekt... :-)
Scholar
#19 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 7:54 PM
I love them! Now, all you need is a Young Adult Bunny ^.^ For Sims University :P
Field Researcher
#20 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:05 AM
Just an update, my bunny grew into a teen and her eyes are black like the social bunny's. Not sure why. Not a big deal though, the bunnies rule!
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 9:31 AM
Planning on making a yong adult?
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:13 PM
*goes wild* i am a bunny manic and i was wacko to hear about bunnys in sims 2 the social bunny was cute but it was dirty and missing a eye this bunny family is ADORABLE the anime eyes really make them stand out as i am also a anime fan so if i could i would rate hese 10
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 10:12 PM
Default Cool bunnies!
:argh: [IMG]tiny2[/IMG] Hey these bunnies always cheer up the game! Man, I've got 4 babies to take care of!!

There's no time for bitches....
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd May 2005 at 6:35 AM
dyonis-my... They are all adorable so of couse I had to download them all right away. I opened up Bodyshop right after I downloaded to take a look.

The child bunny outfit does not show up (for either male or female)

Baby's eyebrows stick out through the eyes a little. And all of the heads have the same eyes... not the adorable anime eyes that your rabbits have.

This is the list of files located in my downloads folder.

Can't wait til these are updated/fixed! They are so fun!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd May 2005 at 8:23 AM
try to download another bunny wich has the date into the hair set package for males, probably the one you have is outdated. For the eyes, if you create sims with the bunny outfits, you won't have the eyes i made, i had to work on the sims to make these eyes go out of the head

Page 1 of 2