Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eileen Galvin (Silent Hill)- 3 Outfits

by yangn Posted 15th Mar 2005 at 2:44 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 11:07 PM
Very nice. I like it a lot. Good work.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 11:41 PM
Damn it! I was gonna make her, the skin is something else, good stuff man. By the way, don't forget the nurse costume.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 11:42 PM
Thank you for creating her. She's great. I love the bruises and
bandages in the costume makeup too!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 4:11 AM
Nice! She never got that bad in my game though...I got the Good+ ending XD
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 4:29 AM
Dayum!! Who done halled off and whooped her Arse??!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 5:21 AM
O_O! Dude....is Heather in the works? Or any of the other cast members of Silent Hill for that matter?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 64k1
O_O! Dude....is Heather in the works? Or any of the other cast members of Silent Hill for that matter?

Well, as a matter of fact, my sister and I (largely, my sister) have got several of the other characters from the Silent Hill series on our maxis-hosted sim page. Thus far we've got Harry Mason, Heather Mason, James Sunderland, Maria, Lisa Garland, Walter Sullivan, Vincent, and Eileen Galvin of course. Also on the exchange, someone else has a pretty good Henry Townsend and Angela Orosco. We never uploaded the other Silent Hill sims here because they only really have custom costumes, but... if there's an interest, we can zip them up together and submit them here!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 10:59 PM
by god thou art a god/dess. I love these skins..wouldwritemorebut I gotta a sudden desire tomake with the gamin'! thank you
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd May 2005 at 6:02 PM
wow wow i love SH!!
*downloads*
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd May 2005 at 11:25 PM
WOW. These look like they could have come from the game. Seriously. I love the beat-up Eileen. So pretty. In a.... mamed way.
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 5:06 PM
Very nice, as always.
*Adds to collection*

Though I notice you haven't included her secret nurse outfit. One minor thing though: doesen't she wear a denim skirt instead of denim shorts in the game? It hardly matters though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Niai
Very nice, as always.
*Adds to collection*

Though I notice you haven't included her secret nurse outfit. One minor thing though: doesen't she wear a denim skirt instead of denim shorts in the game? It hardly matters though.

You are correct- she's supposed to be wearing a skirt- but all of the miniskirts I've seen have high heels, and I'm pretty certain that she wears regular sneakers.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 6:34 AM
have I posted here yet?
dunno.
anyway... AWESOME SKIN! I mean, like, duude!
Ya know?
Yeah!
Eileen is my fav Silent Hill 4: The Room character-
*wanders off*
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 11:59 PM
Thank you SO much! I love all your Silent Hill skins!
#16 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 10:44 AM
it makes me wanna play silent hill 4 again..... i completed both silent hill 1 + 2 im getting silent hill 3 soon... but im so close to the end of sh4 and yet im too much of a wimp to continue !!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 3:58 PM
I like your Eileen Galvin (Silent Hill).... Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Field Researcher
#18 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 2:30 AM
um eileens outfits (party dresses) dont appear in my game. What could be wrong? she appears just wearing a pink shirt and pants.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hazard04
um eileens outfits (party dresses) dont appear in my game. What could be wrong? she appears just wearing a pink shirt and pants.

(courtesy of Telamon's micro dress mesh, which is required to properly view this sim and is available in this thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...55&page=1&pp=25 )

There you go. :D
Field Researcher
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 3:54 AM
Thanks, but the link doesnt work!
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 7:42 PM
How pakage contains the costume make up?

Thanks a lot

g0d i$ a Dj, LiF£ I$ a DaNcEfLo0r, LoV£ i$ tHe RyThMe & YoU Ar£ ThE Mu$Ic
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 5:33 PM
No one???
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 6:42 PM
It doesn't work? Crap. I'll have to see if I can find where it's been put now... >_<
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 6:58 PM
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=40555

Xb When I tried to post it there before, it was improperly parsed. My bad.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 7:42 AM
OK. Thanks, got it. Cant wait to see Eileen. *sighs* poor,poor Eileen.
Page 1 of 2