Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ep ready: Arabian Fortress

by Brasstex Posted 28th Mar 2005 at 12:02 AM - Updated 20th Jun 2005 at 2:29 PM by Brasstex : added a snapshot of one of dewshines recolours

101 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 100 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 12:22 AM
I love the domes! They look awsome. Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 12:22 AM
wow! that's nice
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 12:45 AM
beautiful! absolutely gorgeous!!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 1:15 AM
WOW:wow: That is just absolutely gorgeous Brasstex, love the domes, there the best I've ever seen, thank you so much for sharing it with all of us.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sylvon
WOW:wow: That is just absolutely gorgeous Brasstex, love the domes, there the best I've ever seen, thank you so much for sharing it with all of us.

Thanks, Sylvon, I noticed that one of the domes looks like it's got a kind of kinky edge in one of the snapshots, but I assure you all, that's just some kind of optical illusion. The domes are actually six sided, and the curves are all very smooth, without being too poly heavy.

Glad you like them, hope they inspire some cool mosques or forts. I've noticed that we have most of what we need to build any kind of structure except for those little things like domes, or tents, or whatever, so I'm trying to fill that gap.

Brasstex
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:03 AM
is this the right forum please post this in the Hoses and lots please r is this an object but apart from that that is wikedly awsome
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:13 AM
giggy6004, I'm not quite sure what you're saying, are you lost?

Brasstex

PS: other than that, thanks for testing
Forum Resident
#9 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:18 AM
Hey another Cool mesh! I love the idea of a premade dome (partly because I suck at making them using the elevation cheats). Way to go, Brassex. I really enjoy discovering your new things.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Brasstex
giggy6004, I'm not quite sure what you're saying, are you lost?

Brasstex

They meant if this is a house to live in, it should have went in the houses and lots area, not the objects area for download. This is a wicked looking thing to download tho. Great work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:22 AM Last edited by Brasstex : 28th Mar 2005 at 3:25 AM.
Yeah, I can't really make a curved roof that looks good with the cheats either. These are way beyond what could be done with cheats, and they work well because they sit on the top level and they dont have to be the roof if you don't want. You can build above them!

Brasstex

maniac19642003: Right, I know what they meant, I was kind of being facetious. But anyway, it's not a lot, it's five objects. I guess I could reword the first sentence in the first post.

Brasstex
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#12 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:13 AM
Brass I once spent a good 8 hours doing nothing BUT trying to make domes for an Arabian style house I want to build and it was useless. I thank thank thank you these are awesome =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 6:47 AM
Thanks Brasstex! This is amazing! You're my Hero!

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!!!!
Banned
#15 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 7:01 AM
h brasstex
for gods sake
send me the fortress
please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 7:19 AM
Wow. This is beautiful.

If you were to make another Arabesque or Middle-Eastern style lot, I would suggest adding some nice gardens and pools.

Great work!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 1:10 PM
This is so beautiful Brasstex, it makes tears come into my eyes. I am in awe of all your work. Your objects have created a completely new game-experience for me. Thank you!

To giggy6004: Brasstex's dome is a 'new' object and therefore this is most definitely the appropriate forum.
Inventor
#18 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:19 PM
well that's kind of rude, I think it's beautiful, however I'm not the best builder so if I do download the objects my building will be rather cruddy lol

Wonderful job
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:52 PM
This Is Amazing Brasstex I Wondered If You Might Be Able To Post The Actual Lot As Well?Great Work
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:54 PM
Oh, bugger off owaizoo.
Ignore 'im Brasstex.
And thanks for giving my Saladin a home.
I won't depress you with my attempts.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:30 PM
Wow some people need to grow up. Brasstex remember great people always have a strange admirer in the bunch. I think your stuff is something I always look forward to seeing and dLing.
Banned
#22 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:37 PM
doomangelsc are u talking about me
i dont need to grow
i m 15 and i m fine
but i want the house at any cost
do u know brasstex if yes
then please request him for the house
Banned
#23 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:45 PM
oh i just went to the doctor
my head was paining so much the doctor
said you have brain hambradge
and brain dumor
skin and face cancer
heat problem
ur kidneys are failed
one of ur lung is expired
and u will die as soon as possible in a 2 days i will die
my last wish is
that brasstex should post the lot for download
this is my last wish and will
so i can play it
before dying
Banned
#24 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:51 PM Last edited by owaizoo : 28th Mar 2005 at 4:57 PM.
and he also said
i have blood cancer
and comma
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:29 PM
Ah, looney tunes above.

Brass your domes are super. Thanks!
Page 1 of 5