Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Turbans for men...**updated*** by request

by TLMeyn Posted 29th Mar 2005 at 9:27 AM - Updated 30th Mar 2005 at 8:58 PM by TLMeyn : recolor requested

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 10:28 PM
TLMeyn
Thank you very much,these will work out great.I specially like the colors,the neutral will work great for my poorer Hindus.You are now officially my favorite person!(at least till I need something else,hehe).Seriously,THANK YOU! free
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 2:13 AM
is it posible to have a white turban recolor?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 12:49 PM
:confused: isn't the natural colour pretty much white?

they're beauuuuutiful. thanks ^_^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 12:55 PM
Sure. I can do a white turban, no problem. I just did that kind of "Natural" beige.. I can do a whit one.. upload it later today
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 7:43 PM
Hah now I can make my List of World Most Wanted Criminal Sims. ;-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 7:53 AM
Riiight...

This looks great, TLMeyn. Nice work. :D

Maybe in the future someone could make a larger headwrap turbin. Something like this:

And of course, who could forget to mention this one...

Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 12:32 PM
I love it, downloading it now and super thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 1:43 PM
Quite beautiful, but I have a question....or perhaps we could say much better, a request of something which could be related to the turbans.

Perhaps someone could make a bandana such as this one:

I want to get a bandana, but the one which comes in the university expansion looks AWFUL, as it has a very strange shape in the back part.

I don't know how to ask for requests, but if someone could make it....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 4:15 PM
I can't do the banana thing. I don't have a mesh for it, but if you ask in the mesh requests (go to forums and then you will see the msh requests) someone mught be able to do it. I was thinking about trying a turban from a men's afro... I think I will try that later and see how it Works out...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 2:35 AM
Those turbans are so great! I'm downloading the natural one (if only I have a better internet connection, I would download them all, hehe). Thank you very much for sharing, TLMeyn.
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 2:43 AM
Ooh, wow, now I can make Enki from Juunikokki... Heh heh. Thanks so much; they're so detailed! Beautiful work.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 9:40 PM
this is just what i've been looking for! thanks!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 10:02 PM
What about a purple one?

~Gazoo
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 5:27 PM
is anyone else having problems with the turban actually showing on the persons head in gameplay?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kagome
is anyone else having problems with the turban actually showing on the persons head in gameplay?

hmmm.. have you tried adding the turban in the mirror in the game? I THINK I only have them on a dark hair color.. they may not show up on a blond...

And purple.. well.. It's really easy to recolor that in body shop.....

fred~paix~frieden~vrede~ειρήνη~pace~paz~мир~baris~scholem~paqe~shAnti~kalinaw~©M¥*~mir~rahu~malu~béke~paghidait~miers~armonie~PEACE
Visit Simpathetic.com for Sims 2 fashion, genetics and movies.You're gonna like it
Field Researcher
#17 Old 15th May 2005 at 9:19 AM
cool, it's a step in the ethinic, 420, counterculture direction!
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 5:30 PM
it's a fun idea, i will download it.
Instructor
#19 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 7:48 PM
can someone can color it purple for quirrel?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 10:48 PM
Thanks you.
Instructor
#21 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 4:33 AM
Yaaaay! I requested this so many months ago and finally found it! *glee*