Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Chopstics Hair

by saracentner Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 8:54 AM - Updated 11th Apr 2005 at 6:12 PM by saracentner

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 73 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 9:06 AM
I remember that from the sims one, you should remake some of dafashions clothing meshes, This hair rock by the way!
Instructor
#3 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 9:09 AM
very good mesh... well done... xxxxxx
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 9:57 AM
gaah i luv all these meshes but i cant seem to install them to the sims 2 what happens is i downlaod it and save it then when i double click it comes up with something saying "please double click a custom content package file to install the content"? i was double clicking on it wats wrong i cant get all these cool new meshes there awesome and its bugging me please help
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ashy555
gaah i luv all these meshes but i cant seem to install them to the sims 2 what happens is i downlaod it and save it then when i double click it comes up with something saying "please double click a custom content package file to install the content"? i was double clicking on it wats wrong i cant get all these cool new meshes there awesome and its bugging me please help

when you download the zip extract everything to your desktop and then place the mesh and the package file in your downloads folder. the jpeg can go into the trash
Beautiful Girl from Norway
#6 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:07 AM
Nice:P
(why the hell dident i find theese for sims1?)
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:23 AM
yer but like ok sorry but its weird its in my folder where i save things like my downloads and i double click the package file to install it and the sims 2 installation thingy comes up and says "please double click a custom content package file to install the content" but i did double click on it, what am i doing wrong
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:27 AM
and yeah i did copy the package file into where the zip files are
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#9 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:32 AM
gorgeous!!!

ashy555 - please read my guide to Downloads =)

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.p...7841#post257841

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:32 AM
wow, this is great! thank you very much for doing this. i have been wishing for hair with this type of look, and you keep converting these beautiful hair styles and i'm just gratefull that we get the chance to use them.
anyway, thanks again!
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:38 AM
ok thanx so much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemi_89
Nice:P
(why the hell dident i find theese for sims1?)

lol...i have had a file of sims 1 downloads for a while that i wanted converted. i didn't know i would be the one converting them.

i miss all the old hairstyles and no one seems to be making big hair meshes so i am trying to do the next best thing.

obviously these will be obsolete once people start adding vertices to the creativity level of the sims 1, buit they are good for now.
#13 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:50 AM
What a beautiful mesh! I think it will look great on my Asian sims. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 11:02 AM
oh please gaaah this is bugging me do i need to open the sims 2 body shop at all i got it saved in the right place now what im soo confused im bout to explode
Field Researcher
#15 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 11:14 AM
Great! Thank you very much for sharing!
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 11:19 AM
oH MY GOD I THINK I DELETED ALL MY DOWNLAODED SIMS IN THE FILES THEERE NOT IN BODY SHOP DOES IT MEAN its not on the sims 2 n e more aarrrgggg what am i gunna do i've gone bezerk i cant do a thing i gunna bloody *BEEP* gaaah :'(
Beautiful Girl from Norway
#17 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 11:22 AM
Just wondering.. could u plz make one without the suff in the back too?plz?
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 11:27 AM
i've just deleted my half a year of downloads and i havnt got any of my clothes and skins at all there not on the game im so screwed the only thing i have i the hair i wanted which was a mesh and im really confused
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ashy555
i've just deleted my half a year of downloads and i havnt got any of my clothes and skins at all there not on the game im so screwed the only thing i have i the hair i wanted which was a mesh and im really confused

Do you have a backup of these lost files under any circumstances?
No offence,but all you have to do is placing the downloaded stuff into your Sims 2 downloads folder.

and to Sarah:
This Mesh is so awesome.Great work you did there.I can't wait to get it into my game :D
#20 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 2:06 PM
Beautiful work, thank you =)
#21 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 3:08 PM
Problem
There seems to be a problem...

Image 1 + Image 2

The mesh seems to work fine for adults... but I don't know about the elders.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 3:33 PM
XD

The chopsticks are faded...thats cool.

But might wanna retexture the rest of the elders.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 3:33 PM
really nice, thank you.
#24 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 4:15 PM
That mesh looks like one that i saw that was by Sketch and Tabatha? Its on Tabby's Sims 1 site NOS http://www.bloodpledge.org/NOS_HW.html (page 2)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eureka
There seems to be a problem...

Image 1 + Image 2

The mesh seems to work fine for adults... but I don't know about the elders.

whoops! i thought i retextured that...sorry...it just needs some alpha adjusting
so sorry about that!
murderingbarbie-uh oh...that is not where i got that mesh from...i wonder if where i got it it was stolen? i better check

this may be removed
Page 1 of 3