Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted! BreadBin!!

by TheSims2Master Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 12:12 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2005 at 12:13 AM by TheSims2Master : Added additional info.

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 12:17 PM
How Funny! (meaning your comment)
Love it!
Nik
Scholar
#3 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 1:57 PM
Thank you! These are cool. I will test them tonight, when I get to play.

Teresa
Public Enema #2
#4 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 2:19 PM
*is it as big as a bread box?*:D
Boblishman can't do ALL the comon household objects all by himself.
For a masterpiece of cheesyness, have you considered the George Foremen Grill?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 2:26 PM Last edited by TheSims2Master : 31st Mar 2005 at 2:29 PM.
Lol! Hilarious! I might actually try it lol!

I will be so proud of it I shall put my name on it!
#6 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 2:30 PM
Awesome work thank you =)
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#7 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 6:35 PM
Oh, I'd love the George Foreman grill, too! Maybe you can do that turkey rotisserie thing, too. Great job! More kitchen accessories!!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 7:57 PM
thank you!! great work!!
Mesh Maestro
#9 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 9:56 PM
Looks great... I like the darker texture as well... I have a dining room set I made that it will match perfetly with... "The SimsMaster2" fat free grill sounds like an idea!!! LOL.... Thanks for sharing your work with us all..
Field Researcher
#10 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:32 PM
If you could make the grill so it helped the simmies stay skinny, that would be NICE!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:38 PM
tabbysgranhag, I shall be trying the grill at some point, but I don't know when. Look out for it some time!
Instructor
#12 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:57 PM
My kitchen is now bigger than my house thanks too you and bob,but keep it coming,and thank you very much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 12:03 AM
Very like Boblishman in quality--That's a compliment!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 2:15 AM
Haha, if you managed to make a Lean mean fat-reducing George Foreman grilling machine, you will officially be my mod god! I love those things!

Bread bin looks great, it looks a little big though but I can't really tell for sure until I see it in the game. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 2:17 AM
nikita, I had problems with the original mesh being WAY too big, and spent quite a while resizing and trying it in game, so hopefully it should be just right. Also the screenshot is zoomed in furthest and the camera moved forward also so they may seem a bit big.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 2:47 AM
Looks Awesome!

I'm Not Wierd, I'm Gifted
Forum Resident
#17 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 4:28 AM
Terrific, more clutter LOL, it looks great, Thank You.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 5:32 AM Last edited by nikita489 : 1st Apr 2005 at 5:35 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by TheSims2Master
nikita, I had problems with the original mesh being WAY too big, and spent quite a while resizing and trying it in game, so hopefully it should be just right. Also the screenshot is zoomed in furthest and the camera moved forward also so they may seem a bit big.

Yeah, it's hard to tell without the proportion of the whole kitchen. I tested it in the game though and the size if fine on the counter and the darker one actually fits perfectly with my kitchen color scheme. The kitchen has officially become my favorite room because of artists like you and bob who do such great work. Thanks!

Oh, and it works fine with my game, ep and all. Forgot to add that.

"I am what I am. I am a yam."
Scholar
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:34 PM
Fantastic item - thank you
Field Researcher
#20 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:56 PM
Well done Sims2Master. Obviously I've been aware of your struggle with this as our paths have been crisscrossing the last few days. Congratulations!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 1:04 AM
CoOl
Okay I love it, but the only problem that it is not WinZip.
And you said you had the zip one? :blah:

Thank you much

Quote:
it's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you

~*Cheyenne*~
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 4:21 AM
Very cool! Thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 6:56 AM
whoa! u actually beat boblishman!!!!!!! whoa!
Instructor
#24 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 9:41 AM
BUTTTTTTTT bob is the kitchen kitchen guy.. He's gonna be very weary of you presence ts2master!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shyshy0886
Okay I love it, but the only problem that it is not WinZip.
And you said you had the zip one? :blah:

Thank you much

Sorry shyshy, I meant I included it into the rar. Either way though I am still zipping it up except it's gotta sue WinRAR instead. I'm not making a .zip version sorry, it just takes up space on the server if you put up both.

Also thanks for everyone's comment I think I am gonna make the grill functional by converting a barbecue!!

Oh my it's rear end is having a poo!!- Magical Trevor 2

Come to my new site! I am constantly updating it! Iggy Sims!
Page 1 of 2