Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2nd UPDATE-Parking Spaces,Helipad floor tiles and Parking/Traffic Sign Wall Tiles

by Silvermane Posted 3rd Apr 2005 at 4:38 AM - Updated 3rd Apr 2005 at 6:19 PM by Silvermane : Title sucked

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 5:09 AM
Shweet.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 4:16 AM
Hey! nice job there
Forum Resident
#4 Old 9th May 2005 at 11:44 PM
Handicapped parking generally makes my ass twitch!
Watch 'em and the cars with the little handcappied tags speed into the best spots in every parking lot, throw the car into park, the person hops out and runs in. Makes me crazy. Anyone that is friends with their Dr. or rich enough has a tag. Yep, the truly handicapped should have those spots but in general the tags are just another way to abuse the poor.

I sure don't want that kind of behavior from my Sims! Thanks but no thanks! (nice job tho
#5 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 10:05 AM
Cey been able tove produce loses hair for my ledge? I give them an address there, otherwise, pictures are everything is there deutsch. \ " the hairstyles \ " should be available with children, teenagers, and adults. To many thanks to if they this produce the address: http://www.toolia2.de/user/auftragshomepage/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 10:26 AM
disabled parking
thanks!
last time i went into hospital my mum was getting out of the car, she caught her foot in her handbag strap and fell into a disabled parking space.......OH THE IRONY :devil2: ..........building a hospital in the sims myself.........I will not be able to recreate the ironic fall!!! lol
Cheers Big Ears
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 3:12 PM
Wer Ya Get The Helicopter!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lammardude
Wer Ya Get The Helicopter!!!

where did you get the helicopter please :read:
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 5:01 AM
Parts 1 2 and 3 of the traffic signs don't work. All I get are BMPs. And Q-Xpress gives me error messages.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 5:19 PM
it give me the same prolblerm 2oo about the traffic sighns!

Olivia Alyson Hanner