Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lucidique

by PbeeandJayy Posted 2nd May 2005 at 12:40 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd May 2005 at 7:19 AM
May i be 1st to say not bad at all
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd May 2005 at 10:07 AM
wow very nice thankyou
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd May 2005 at 12:50 PM
very nice...I love it lots!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd May 2005 at 1:30 PM
Good work.
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd May 2005 at 7:53 PM
thats really great well done xxx
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd May 2005 at 4:27 AM
The body is cool. The face is, understandable, nowhere close though. LoL Good work though, and I should know what I'm talking about
I have two of each of the Tortured Souls, series 1 and 2... One set hanging on the wall still in the box, the others on my desk.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd May 2005 at 7:44 AM
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I usually dont look in the skins section but Im SO GLAD I did this time. I LOVE CB! I have a few of the Tortured Souls figures and every book hes ever written. heh. *applaudes you feverishly*
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th May 2005 at 6:25 AM
I really like this, great job there :clap: Clive Barker sure has unusual interesting imagination. His Tortured Souls series has a kind of dark beauty in them and you've managed to capture that in your Luci
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th May 2005 at 8:01 PM
Thanks to all of you so much! Im glad people like her! ^^;;

lol yeah...some day when im more patient with facework in body shop ill take another stab at her from the neck up.
Clive rocks.

"Tonight we dive into the diseased human mind. Join me the grey matter is warm." -KitH
Where the heck is Tavon!?
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th May 2005 at 9:29 PM
Yeah...damn good job. That's really one of my favorite Clive Barker projects ever...and him teaming up with McFarlane was brilliant. But yeah...like I said, good job.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th May 2005 at 3:11 PM
Hey nice work.

BTW: Nice avatar picture animation.
From which farscape episode?

words are cheap...words come and go
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th May 2005 at 3:25 AM
Very nice sim... I am sure she will make a lot of men in my neighborhood feel her pain.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th May 2005 at 3:59 AM
She is gorgeous. Great Job on her.
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 5:13 AM
I loved this series, glad to see someone decided to make her. ^^
#16 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 4:04 PM
Wow... Super! Where can I get more than a lot of gothic and vampire furniture?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 2:20 AM
Greetings

Another huge Clive Baker fan here. Just wanted to say that yes, I too shelled out the cash for ALL of the figures in the line (two of each). I was pleasantly surprised with both Pinhead and Lucidique, and let me tell you, it takes a fair amount of greatness to affect me.

Might I make a suggestion? Try Compulsive D’s Long Dreds for female’s mesh (one of the many) and see how it looks. Then if necessary (which it more than likely would be for me) recolor it so that the “roots” match the color of your skin tone and the rest is that lovely raven black we all have grown to love. If you want to give it a shot and can not find the mesh, let me know, I will get off my lazy @ss and drop the link in here (after wiping off the hunk of blood gored flesh that is). He has one in particular that I am thinking of that starts off as dreds at the root and gradually blends into normal (non-dreded) hair as it cascades down the back.

As for the normalcy of the facial area, that can be fixed also. I am tinkering with some concept work that could help in this area, both in simple Body Shop style flesh manipulation as well as mind warping meshing. These concept pieces I am fooling with were actually inspired by this guy right here. I saw this and was like, “Man you can do WHAT to the head in Body Shop?!?” Thus the daemon found the weakness it sought; the path to its personal righteousness.

Other than those two cosmetic faults-and you will only hear about those from fans-this is a really great sim. I LOVE the detail you managed to get into the back. Nice spinal column btw ! Even down to the…what’s this? Is this a thongs strap cutting into her hips that I can just make out here…? Hmm. I will have to look at that more closely in Body Shop-get a better vantage from the side to make sure. But if that is what it looks like, I am going to have to kill…erm, kiss….erm shake your hand!

Keep up the good work. And if you happen to find a gold inlayed wooden box lying around, don’t touch it! Call me and I will come pick it up…

Happy Hunting
RF

Btw: I almost forgot-something I found a while back and thought was interesting was this: ~Lucidique~ . I wonder if she REALLY knew what she was getting herself into when she chose that name… :flamer: -rf

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 8:17 PM
Sorry im a little late! But thanks!! I was totally thinking about that long dread mesh, but I couldnt find it again...and yeah...the lazyness....after making the outfit I got so bored with the whole thing. Lucidique would kill me. If I ever get that whole mesh making thing down im taking another stab (heh) at this. Thanks again!

"Tonight we dive into the diseased human mind. Join me the grey matter is warm." -KitH
Where the heck is Tavon!?
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 4:25 PM
:-)