Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted:Church Cross

by momma"b" Posted 5th May 2005 at 9:14 AM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 5th May 2005 at 9:23 AM
I'll test it for you...it looks good, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th May 2005 at 10:37 AM
This is very nice. Any chance you might upload the church itself? It looks very much like a church from the little neighborhood I grew up in.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th May 2005 at 10:37 AM
Oh yeah :thumb: !!! looking for something like this for my churchs :angel: I'll test it for you too
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th May 2005 at 10:48 AM
Cool More Stuff for my Specter Town
Ill Try it:0
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th May 2005 at 11:22 AM
It looks very well and your little church also.Like to have it in my neighborhood. Thank you very much.
Birgit
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th May 2005 at 12:10 PM
Thank you so much - I have been waiting for something like this for a long time!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th May 2005 at 12:30 PM
Just what my churchs have been laking. thank you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th May 2005 at 1:45 PM
Hello :howdy:
I'would test this item but not appair in any catalog :confused:
Should be in sculture? no?
Perhaps there's conflict with another items but I don't know which one :loco:
#10 Old 5th May 2005 at 3:02 PM
ohhh thank-you ....also ya i agree the church would be great for a download * hint hint* ..lol
also can you do the download for the cross with Christ on it ...that would be a cool download too ....
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th May 2005 at 3:03 PM
Looks great, thanks!!!
#12 Old 5th May 2005 at 3:12 PM
Beautiful work, thank you

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own anatomy, okay?"
Instructor
#13 Old 5th May 2005 at 3:46 PM
that church is so cute... could you please upload it?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th May 2005 at 4:13 PM
Very nice. :D
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th May 2005 at 4:57 PM
I really like the cross. Please upload the church too.
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th May 2005 at 7:02 PM
I'll add to the requests for the church.

Also please upload/link to the crusifix and clock you used for the front of the church.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 5th May 2005 at 7:10 PM
good job! i really wanted that!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th May 2005 at 7:31 PM
Default church cross
I thank you all for the nice replys.This was my very first mesh I ever did. simfred2, the cross should be under sculptures and if it doesn't show try going to all catagory. I have had the same problem once in a while that an item was to be in a catagory and it wasn't showing and I brought up the all catagory and it was there instead.
As for the church, I have tried and tried numerous times to upload lots to this site. it keeps having an error i can't remember, but to contact delphy about it. I did and they never contacted me back about it. So I can not do anything till they get back to me about the error. I thought you all would like the church. In the picture, you can see a building off to the left of it. I made a church hall for after weddings. In the basement I made it as a little home for when the elders are about to be taken by the grim reaper, then they would be put in the little cemetary in the back. If someone know why I'm getting the error to upload this and any other lot, then could you tell me why. I will say one thing. All my houses and plus the church are close to, if not over, 50 mb to upload. I was wandering if that was the problem. I have looked around here on the site to see if there is a limit on the upload but I haven't seen anything. If anyone know if that might be the problem, let me know
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th May 2005 at 7:54 PM
whats the error that you keep getting?

James
Owner of The Sims 2 Network!
www.starempireonline.com
Field Researcher
#20 Old 5th May 2005 at 8:25 PM
This is cool. My little church can have a proper look now
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th May 2005 at 9:57 PM
Default church cross
The error is "Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster". I have notified delphy but I have not gotten a response back.
Instructor
#22 Old 5th May 2005 at 10:48 PM
Thank you for sharing!
Can you upload the crucifix and clock?

Cool more church objects!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th May 2005 at 11:04 PM
Thanks so much and I second, or maybe by now third or forth, a request for the church itself. Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th May 2005 at 12:20 AM
Good job! The church looks almost like you walk right in and have a meeting!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th May 2005 at 5:02 AM
Very nice..can't wait to try this out in my game. Thank you for sh aring.
Page 1 of 2