Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Demon Wings

by saracentner Posted 12th May 2005 at 1:30 AM - Updated 12th May 2010 at 9:42 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th May 2005 at 1:34 AM
OMG! This is beautiful! In a twisted/wicked sort of way. You are amazing! Is there a followers of saracentner group I can join?

Thank You SOOOOOOOO Much! You are my Heroine!

~ Syn
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th May 2005 at 1:37 AM
Great job Saracenter! Downloaded.
Instructor
#4 Old 12th May 2005 at 1:40 AM
Oh thank-you, you have answerred my prayers to the Dark Lords of Lust!!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th May 2005 at 1:46 AM
very nice sara!
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th May 2005 at 1:47 AM
saracentner, those look really nice! Great job! But, I'm just wondering, do you mind tellinbg where you got the skin tone, it looks really great with the wings in the picture!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th May 2005 at 1:48 AM
You are incredible! I always get excited when I see that you have uploaded a new mesh. You are one of the only skinners that never disappoints. THANK YOU!!!

"My ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is." -Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back
p.s. that is me in my avatar, and yes I am that stupid.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th May 2005 at 1:59 AM
Whoa...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th May 2005 at 2:00 AM
Fantastic job as always! Now, where's that Heavy Metal skin from your Avatar?
Instructor
#10 Old 12th May 2005 at 2:12 AM
scary.... im glad people put so much time into things like this :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th May 2005 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simgrl04
But, I'm just wondering, do you mind tellinbg where you got the skin tone, it looks really great with the wings in the picture!
thats from sim chic...she's a pay site but i love her stuff so much i just had to subscribe! if you want it go to www.simchic.com

and purple turtle- i have a bad memory lol! i will be making her as well
Scholar
#12 Old 12th May 2005 at 2:33 AM
Oh! Those wings are cool! I hope I get the one without the Tail!! ^.^ Cat Bat ^.^ hehe
Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th May 2005 at 2:41 AM
Sara, that look incredible :argh:. I am waiting the one without tall now :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th May 2005 at 3:16 AM
I was waiting for something like this to show up and you did it Saracentner! AWESOME JOB!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th May 2005 at 3:45 AM
Great!!! Now i can make some gargoyles for my fantasy simshood!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th May 2005 at 4:37 AM
Looks great. Thank you very much!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 12th May 2005 at 4:47 AM
Works great in the game too! I tried it out on Children, Teens, and Adults. The only minor thing I saw, but that doesn't bother me, is that the tail dips into the ground when worn on a Child. Nothing I can't live with. Beautiful work as always.

Any "Angel" type wings in the works? *Hint Hint*

Thx Again! ~ Syn
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th May 2005 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
Works great in the game too! I tried it out on Children, Teens, and Adults. The only minor thing I saw, but that doesn't bother me, is that the tail dips into the ground when worn on a Child. Nothing I can't live with. Beautiful work as always.

Any "Angel" type wings in the works? *Hint Hint*

Thx Again! ~ Syn

damn! well almost perfect....lol
yes...i sent a mesh to a guy named joey to finish it off for me so there will be angels soon i think
Forum Resident
#19 Old 12th May 2005 at 1:23 PM
:bow: I'm so not worthy!

You are truly amazing!

~ Syn
Field Researcher
#20 Old 12th May 2005 at 1:45 PM
Whoohoo! Thanks for this! Too bad my computer died last night but I'll be putting this mesh into my game once it's repaired. :-) Hopefully downloads will be working again soon.
Scholar
#21 Old 12th May 2005 at 2:40 PM
Love your Wings! ^.^ I can't watch to make my BatBatman Hehe. Anyways, saracentner, think you can make Cat Ears that sit on top of the head instead of far back? I think I see it somewhere. I love your stuff ^.^ Especially these Wings *clings*
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th May 2005 at 3:54 PM
This isnt a pool of talent but a deep ocean of talent! These are throughly awesome! *began altar consturction for worship of mts2 creations and creator*
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th May 2005 at 5:44 PM
The wings look fantastic...great work!!!
Instructor
#24 Old 12th May 2005 at 6:41 PM
sarac you have out done me again a great job i must say and i love your meshes xxxx
Field Researcher
#25 Old 12th May 2005 at 7:15 PM
Great job! they will look so nice on my bat boys
Page 1 of 4