Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Deer Antlers

by momma"b" Posted 13th May 2005 at 6:42 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th May 2005 at 6:45 AM
Awesome I like. Im downloading now.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th May 2005 at 7:14 AM
I love it! Now the houses wont seem so... Womanish now
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th May 2005 at 7:21 AM

Thanks.....something different.....should fit nicely into my Log cabin and middle-age type houses.

Its fun to be a Sadist.
*The Pain & Pleasure Principle*

Save the world and drown a politican today!

El diablo sabe mas por viejo que por diablo!
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th May 2005 at 8:19 AM
These are wonderful.I have been waiting for someone to make this.Thank you so much. :salute:
Banned
#6 Old 13th May 2005 at 9:02 AM
kool
thanks
Scholar
#7 Old 13th May 2005 at 12:00 PM
Cool, something more to go in my sim guys den. Thank you for sharing.

Teresa
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#8 Old 13th May 2005 at 5:20 PM
i'm not a hunter, but i really like this object. i'm all for unique wall hangings. very nice! :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th May 2005 at 5:47 PM
nice ones :O)

have you thought about animal heads? (lions, tigers, bears) or maybe a polarbear rug? or a trashcan from an elephant leg? some stuff for elderly english gentleman like a retired general who was based in india or something like that
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th May 2005 at 8:19 PM
Aww....the poor simdeer that were killed for this creation. I will download it anyway. :spin:
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th May 2005 at 9:54 PM
nice job, thank you
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th May 2005 at 10:06 PM
All ruminants lose their horns (antlers) every year. You don't need to kill anything to get them. Just go walking in the woods right after rutting season. I would love to have a set of moose antlers ... any chance?
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th May 2005 at 10:27 PM
These look really neat Thank you bunches for sharing. *downloads*
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th May 2005 at 11:45 PM
Yess!! These are so great!!! You have read my mind!! So ... you ARE a mindreader?? Okey... guess what I'm thinking ... ... ... NOW!

No? (Hint: it's something hornrelated :moose: )

Okey, sorry for the lame sense of humour, I love the ones you've made, but I tested them in my game and there is one little problem:

[IMG]ehrm[/IMG]

The horns dont stick to the wall but stand one square away from them. Not a huge problem as I only used the snapObjectsToGridCheat but I just wanted to let you know.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th May 2005 at 2:42 AM
Default plaque away from wall
astreit, I just checked the item again in the game and mine seems to be working fine. Its right up against the wall. Does anyone else have that problem? Please let me know and I will find out why it sometimes is showing that way and try to fix it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th May 2005 at 4:39 AM
Default Fixed:Placement
Astreit, thank you for pointing that out about the horns not being close to the wall. I checked it in the game after you said that and it looked fine so I left that last message. I didn't get as close as I thought I did, and my husband was playing the Sims2 and he noticed the same thing you did and showed me. I fixed the placement for the horns, as you all can see by the antlersscreenshot, so if you or anyone has downloaded the one before, take it out of game and please download this one and replace it. I'm sorry for my stupidity and I hope I didn't cause any problems for anyone. I will watch for this better in the future.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  deerantlers.rar (140.5 KB, 83 downloads)
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th May 2005 at 10:02 AM
Great, thank you, that was really quick! I will redownload the horns. It was not really a big problem at all, and no stupidity at all involved. I simply admire anyone who can make anything for the game as I can only dream about doing the same. So to me you are all geniouses :bow2:
I just discovered your fish plaque and that is another thing I have really missed for the game, thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th May 2005 at 1:13 PM
I tried the new horns and they work perfectly now, they are sooo beautiful!!! Thank you again!

For anyone interested in animal skin rugs, I just saw windkeepers amazing rugs on thesimsresource, but you have to be a member to get them...
Scholar
#19 Old 20th May 2005 at 1:16 PM
very unique idea, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 4:39 PM
Boy do I understand this. My boyfriend is a hunting fanatic... and so, here I am downloading Deer Antlers to appease him ^_^() They do look lovely. Thank you.

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Origin ID: Azealea Twitter: LadyAzuhra Tumblr Simming Side Blog: AzuhraSims
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 1:45 AM
Default Nice job.
Now that is neat! It must have taken quite a while to get that 3D modle the way you wanted . This is some cool stuff. It'll go great by a nice fireplace !
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 2:56 PM
Thank you for this objects, what trophy room or den would be complete without deer horns? As an avid hunter myself, I have to say that this is a MUST in a home. hehehehe!
#23 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 12:45 AM
I love it!! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th May 2006 at 3:34 AM
Thank you very much. (I'm out collecting stuff for my hunter Sim right now.)
Not actually evil.
#25 Old 19th May 2007 at 7:49 AM
Nifty, but what's the poly count???