Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Update 6/5*Added Chocolate&Creme 5/15*Natrobo's Nursery*+more

by JessicaRitchie Posted 16th May 2005 at 12:01 AM - Updated 5th Jun 2005 at 7:41 PM by JessicaRitchie : adding

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th May 2005 at 11:17 AM
very nice recolor, love it so much

thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th May 2005 at 11:54 AM
i like it.nicely done
Scholar
#4 Old 16th May 2005 at 1:20 PM
fantastic! I love the white! thanks so much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th May 2005 at 1:32 PM
WOW thank-you soooo much I tryed it already and it is so totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Thank-you Bye
Scholar
#6 Old 30th May 2005 at 1:26 AM
Darn! This is nice. I love the soft colors. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th May 2005 at 1:39 AM
Beautiful work!

I am a huge fan of the natural wood look - very Scandinavian.

Thanks bunches! :bigwave:
~K.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 30th May 2005 at 2:05 AM
This is very very nice.

I was wondering incidentally which floor lamp, table lamp and vase by Simaddict99 at TSR... I did a search for the ID and found 30 pages of downloads. :-)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th May 2005 at 2:11 AM
Hopefully this will show the correct page, if not do a search by creator simaddict99 and its like on the 2nd or 3rd page.
Tulip lamps

Jessica

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Scholar
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 2:19 AM
wow - gorgeous recolor set thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 5:52 AM
beautiful as always Jessie keep up the great work
#12 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 1:34 PM
Absolutely beautiful work, thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 7:47 PM
Thank you for all the nice compliments
Hey Suzi :howdy: nice to see you....

***Updated 6/5***Added part of a new set coming to Sophisticated Sims2 this week. Mix & Match "Chocolate & Creme"

Jessica

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 5:50 PM
Fabulous! I hate all of the ingame nursery pieces. Nothing ever matches. Actually, come to think of it..there are very few matching objects!
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:15 PM
awsome work!!!! one question, can you change the fabric on the inside of the crib...or does it stay the same way?
Instructor
#16 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 2:59 PM
Lovely work, as always. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 12:28 AM
erm i'm kinda new at this soooooo um.....does the mesh come w/ it or do i have to download it to? awsome job ! :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :laugh: HEY HO LETS GO!
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 1:50 AM
nice set! I have a question though - where is the rocking chair in the screenshot from?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 8:14 PM
Here I am again, I just love your furniture, I think I will be only using yours in my houses when I create, you have enough for me to furniture a whole house, yea, Please can I display your furniture at www.simfansuk.com that is where I display all my houses, walls & floors I created. Please let me, I WILL give credit to you when I do use them. Thanks, chilili, chi, a member at simfansuk, please forgive all the letters I just wanted to be sure you got them, my email is [email protected]