Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Final-EP Ready-Recolorable-Armoire with Mirror (Updated 18MAY05 2020UTC)

by netmicro Posted 16th May 2005 at 4:40 AM - Updated 7th Nov 2008 at 12:56 AM by Canoodle

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 16th May 2005 at 4:58 AM Last edited by VAMPY BITES V^^^^V : 16th May 2005 at 5:15 AM.
Cooooooooooooooool! :howdy:

*** Looks GREAT in the game!***

"S"
V^^^^v
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th May 2005 at 5:10 AM
VERY nice first post! I love this!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th May 2005 at 5:27 AM
This has to be the best iv seen in the wardrobe range
Forum Resident
#5 Old 16th May 2005 at 5:47 AM
Very Very nice.. if this is only your first Sim 2 objects I can't wait to see what else you might come out with.

Thank you for sharing
Scholar
#6 Old 16th May 2005 at 6:03 AM
Excellent job! And I agree with Makai; I can't wait to see more of your work!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th May 2005 at 6:13 AM
Awesome thxs for sharing this with us!!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 16th May 2005 at 6:46 AM
wonderful, Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th May 2005 at 6:47 AM
Hiya Max, Just luv talkin to nakid people!lol This is awsome, thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th May 2005 at 7:29 AM
very nice great work
#11 Old 16th May 2005 at 7:52 AM
Hi,
Really nice armoire! I've put both armoire and mirror in my game and only the armoire shows up since I don't have University installed yet. But I noticed a very strange thing. I woke up one of my Sims to test the armoire. It works fine as for the dressing, but I wonder if installing this armoire might be the reason that I couldn't get him to bed so easily anymore. He just jumped out of it again for at least 3 times and so fast that I was a bit surprised. At the fourth try he went back to sleep and when he woke up in the morning he jumped out of bed so fast again (stood next to it in a second) and the bed was already done.
Did anyone else experience this as well?
I think I leave the armoire in the game just as it is right now, unless I should encounter other oddities, because I really like it, even without mirror.
Thanks for sharing.
Valentina
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th May 2005 at 8:01 AM
Good armoire! Best yet i think. Could you possibly make a light-wood and dark-wood recolour of it? Thanks again, Jake
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th May 2005 at 8:29 AM
Congrats on your first object for Sims2 I think it's great :thumb:

Thank you for sharing and I hope to see many more of your objects
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th May 2005 at 8:41 AM
Hi netmicro (i'd rather like to call you MAX:D)
MAX was an expert hacking the SIMS1 object, finally step into 3D creation now:D
WELL DONE!

Welcome to SunairSims

Recommended browser for the sims2 section of my site: IE (came with Windows XP), AOL 9.0 Optimized SE, last version of FireFox vs Flash and SunJava plugin.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th May 2005 at 8:56 AM
Wonderful creation! I have Uni I will test this in my game.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th May 2005 at 9:17 AM
Great Job Max! Looks Awesome I cant wait to see more of your TS2 Creations. Keep um Coming!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th May 2005 at 9:28 AM
WOW, this is great work!! Thank you soooo much My new fave object

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th May 2005 at 9:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vlntn9024
Hi,
Really nice armoire! I've put both armoire and mirror in my game and only the armoire shows up since I don't have University installed yet. But I noticed a very strange thing. ...

So I better reclone another mirror...

Quote:
I woke up one of my Sims to test the armoire. It works fine as for the dressing, but I wonder if installing this armoire might be the reason that I couldn't get him to bed so easily anymore. He just jumped out of it again for at least 3 times and so fast that I was a bit surprised. At the fourth try he went back to sleep and when he woke up in the morning he jumped out of bed so fast again (stood next to it in a second) and the bed was already done.
Did anyone else experience this as well?
I think I leave the armoire in the game just as it is right now, unless I should encounter other oddities, because I really like it, even without mirror.
Thanks for sharing.
Valentina

If you remove the mirror from the downloads are you able to reproduce this oddity?

------

thanks for all you testers! I'm going to try to reproduce some of the issues I've received feedbacks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th May 2005 at 9:56 AM
By the way, feel free to recolor! don't forget to share your color options with others! :D
Instructor
#20 Old 16th May 2005 at 10:25 AM
I will let you know if there are problems but I like the idea of a dresser that doesn't shut....mine won't either....lol
#21 Old 16th May 2005 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by netmicro
So I better reclone another mirror...

If you remove the mirror from the downloads are you able to reproduce this oddity?

Hi Max,
If you could create a mirror working in the standard game that would be great.
As to the oddities I encountered... I removed the mirror file from the downloads folder. Nothing really changed. My Sim still jumps out of bed in a sec and the bed is done. While in the next room my other Sim comes out of bed normally, and redoes his own bed as it should be. Now I experience something else too, after having played a bit with it. When I click the armoire the icon in the screen appears and then immediately dissappears. I have to click on one of the interactions of the armoire at least three times to get my Sim changing clothes. I also noticed that my Sim freezes for quite a while when I click on one of the interactions.
Could it matter that I'm playing the game in another language than english? I was thinking of the codes you altered. Have no idea how the version I'm playing (italian) differs from the english one. Then again, I'm not up into the technical part of the modding, so maybe I'm just saying nonsense.
However, if this is the only oddity, I could put up with it , since your armoire is just gorgious.
Greetings from Italy
Valentina
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th May 2005 at 10:46 AM
Very,very nice
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 16th May 2005 at 11:09 AM
Great idea and great work. Keep working dude. I will test another for you
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 16th May 2005 at 11:29 AM
Thankyou, very nice design! :D

20% of the world uses 80% of the worlds resources.
Just a reminder.
~spread some peace today~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th May 2005 at 11:37 AM
Valentina,

I'm not playing the English game either! :D
Now I cloned the mirror from the club mirror available in the original game. Please download the mirror and see whether your Sims still get out of and make the bed as fast as superman LOL
Page 1 of 3