Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: A China Cabinet Bench

by momma"b" Posted 18th May 2005 at 12:24 AM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th May 2005 at 12:31 AM
Default location of it
Sorry to post so soon after I uploaded it, but I forgot to tell everyone that it can be found in decorations under the all catagory. I wanted it to be in the decorative section and thats where it put it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th May 2005 at 12:38 AM
nice work! I love these so much. I think i requested it off hand in another thread (perhaps a thread made my you??..) but anyhow, this is what i've been wanting for my dining rooms
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th May 2005 at 12:45 AM
Very nice, thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th May 2005 at 12:55 AM
It looks fantastic. It will totally work with my 1950's house. Thank you so much! I look forward to any other meshes you make!
Instructor
#6 Old 18th May 2005 at 12:58 AM
this is great I love it thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th May 2005 at 3:12 AM
Awesome work TY for sharing this with us.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 18th May 2005 at 4:57 AM
Very Very Nice, TYVM can't wait to see it in the game.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th May 2005 at 5:36 AM
This is perfect for these big empty dinning rooms i keeptrying to fill. Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th May 2005 at 8:45 AM
Wow, awesome!!!! Thanx for this beautiful cabinet bench!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th May 2005 at 9:01 AM
i luv them! would u mind postin a zip though? havent got rar yet
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th May 2005 at 2:11 PM
Please, Please tell me that I don't have to have uni for this to show up before I download this. Omg, I just love this. Dee
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th May 2005 at 3:07 PM
It´s beautiful. Thank you very much.

Birgit
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th May 2005 at 3:45 PM
Well I don't have University, but I took the chance and downloaded this great item anyway, and it DID NOT show up anywhere on my game, which I am upset about. I love this item , but I am running into more and more new things that are NOT being posted for everyone. Some of us just don't have compts that will take the exspansion pack. Dee
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th May 2005 at 3:50 PM
Hiya very nice and artistic
could you try a little baby wadrobe it could look like that but littler and baby colours
agin very nie bye
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#16 Old 18th May 2005 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deeme
Please, Please tell me that I don't have to have uni for this to show up before I download this. Omg, I just love this. Dee

I believe you have to have University because it is a clone of the Mediocre Medieval loveseat.

Lordgaret2000 - could you confirm and then update your post to reflect that? Thanks!

DDO
Field Researcher
#17 Old 18th May 2005 at 4:00 PM
Now could someone please tell me how to delete this item out of my game now. Since I dont have uni i need to free up the space on my game. Thanks, Dee
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#18 Old 18th May 2005 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deeme
Now could someone please tell me how to delete this item out of my game now. Since I dont have uni i need to free up the space on my game. Thanks, Dee

Dee, just delete the file you put in your Downloads folder. Since you just installed it today, sort your folder by last modified and it should be one of the last items there.

DDO
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th May 2005 at 4:28 PM
look at my 1stpost plz
Field Researcher
#20 Old 18th May 2005 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
Dee, just delete the file you put in your Downloads folder. Since you just installed it today, sort your folder by last modified and it should be one of the last items there.
Funny thing is daysies is that only the pictures for this item was listed in my doc's not the item itself, Lol So now Im really confused. Dee
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th May 2005 at 5:17 PM
Default update
Sorry I hadn't checked back till now. But yes you have to have Uni for this item to work,since like daisies said it was made from the mediocre mideval loveseat. I'm sorry for not putting that in my first thread. To take it out its in downloads folder and its under mjb_chinacabinet05..05 not sure what the middle two no.s was. I am in the process of making just a plain china cabinet also and this one should be able to play in the original game only. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will try to check the threads alittle more often
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th May 2005 at 5:32 PM
Thank you.
Scholar
#23 Old 19th May 2005 at 5:21 AM
Thesse are lovely and an interesting addition to the game. Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 20th May 2005 at 7:39 AM
Thank you,
Looks good
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th May 2005 at 8:11 AM
I have the original Uni, but the cabinet didn't show up. Any help is request
Page 1 of 2