Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Converted hair for males *fixed* (not really a new mesh) Requires University

by vjay Posted 19th May 2005 at 4:00 AM

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th May 2005 at 4:03 AM
kool...it looks like my hair!!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th May 2005 at 6:05 AM Last edited by AnnieBonnie : 19th May 2005 at 6:11 AM.
I do hope it works this time... I felt so frustrated when I opened BS and I didn't find the hair there... :weep: I have a question: are you Brazilian?

**EDIT** The model is so cute...would you send it to me...?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th May 2005 at 6:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnnieBonnie
I do hope it works this time... I felt so frustrated when I opened BS and I didn't find the hair there... :weep: I have a question: are you Brazilian?

**EDIT** The model is so cute...would you send it to me...?

Brazilian? Now what makes you think I'm brazilian? I'm french.
As for the model, that guy actually exists. He's one of my internet friends. hahaha I'll send it to you. :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th May 2005 at 7:01 AM
I was seriously just thinking about doing this today! I'm so glad someone did (I'm so lazy). I love it! Thanks!
Instructor
#6 Old 19th May 2005 at 8:09 AM
Thanks Vjay, I really think the hair looks better on this guy than it does on the girls!
#7 Old 19th May 2005 at 8:21 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th May 2005 at 8:38 AM
cool hair
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th May 2005 at 9:12 AM
Thanks! When I saw thet hair in the EP I *really* wanted it for guys
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th May 2005 at 12:39 PM
Very sexy guy! I want this Sim, can you send him for me?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th May 2005 at 4:24 PM
this looks supercute! could you make the shoulder length curly hair availabe for guys too? *greedy grin*

:O)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th May 2005 at 5:12 PM
Default ...
Oh, Sorry. Why this hair didn't work in my game? In Bodyshop - yes, but in game - no. :/ I check this and ... nothing.
Instructor
#13 Old 19th May 2005 at 8:24 PM
well, thanks for converting it, but it still needs work to get rid of the gaps, sorry, but it still needs wok to become good
Instructor
#14 Old 19th May 2005 at 11:28 PM
awesome. i wanted to make a male with this hairstyle earlier so i guess now i can.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th May 2005 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dream
Oh, Sorry. Why this hair didn't work in my game? In Bodyshop - yes, but in game - no. :/ I check this and ... nothing.

Well, they work really well for me, eh. Don't know what's wrong, sorry. :confused:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th May 2005 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simfan432
well, thanks for converting it, but it still needs work to get rid of the gaps, sorry, but it still needs wok to become good

Well, if a talented modder that works with meshes can fix them, so yeah sure that would be awesome. This might give them a new idea for a new hair mesh for males. They don't have enough. Too many meshes for females only around. :P
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th May 2005 at 12:50 PM
vjay would you mind sending me the model? He's cute [email protected]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th May 2005 at 6:10 PM
AnnieBonnie and jazzy1, you have mail. I've sent you the model.
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th May 2005 at 10:26 PM
It looks great! I've been waiting for someone to do something like this ^_^ Is it too much trouble to send me the model also, vjay? My email is asanophoenix at gmail dot com. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th May 2005 at 11:40 PM
It is awesome, can you send me the model too?

GREAT JOB!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th May 2005 at 11:45 PM
oops my email:
[email protected]
THANKS!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st May 2005 at 9:43 AM
pho3nix and Legolasgurl, ygm.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 21st May 2005 at 9:29 PM
Default ...
Ok, it work! Yeah, but why in game the man has hole? Do you saw this? (After Flanks) ...
#24 Old 22nd May 2005 at 12:10 AM
Hi, I dlded and they are in my game, but they look like they have gaps in their head. You can see through a slit, like the mesh wasn't fitted correctly to the head part.

It looks great aside from that. Can anyone fix and repost? I'd love to use this hair on my males.

Thanks again!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 22nd May 2005 at 1:19 AM
Dream and SimmyJoelle, I know they have gaps in their head. I just converted the female hair mesh to fit males. Unfortunately, I don't know how to work on meshes. The reason why I posted them on here is because I saw someone posted them on a paysite and there were loads of downloads. I found it unfair to pay for those hair meshes as they are, as you could see, not perfect at all on males. Besides, it's no hard work to convert, just a couple gender codes modifications on the XML file and in Properties set in SimPE.
I agree, I would love to see someone talented that works with meshes to fix this haircut for males. It's very good looking.
Page 1 of 3