Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kwon Boa as Cho Chang

by Fumiko Posted 15th Jun 2005 at 2:35 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2005 at 6:02 AM by Fumiko

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 3:12 PM
you did her wonderfullly! i cant wait till the movie comes out!! wooOOo. my only little critism is that the eyes should have more of a korean touch. because just looking at the sim its not that obvious. good job!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 3:49 PM
wow, Hot! Asian Girls Rock!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 3:55 PM
Sorry to bother you, I wanted to start a new thread but it didnt show up? why? have to be approved?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 4:00 PM
yeah i think they have to be approved aurore80
and i love the cho!! great job!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 4:33 PM
It looks completely gorgeous, but actually, its Katie Leung playing Cho Chang in the movies. it started off as a rumour but has been confirmed. They wanted a British Girl but with Asian features. Looks gorgeous though, really nice work!
This is her with Daniel Radcliffe:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 10:33 PM
Sara_Fm yeah I know thats why I said I liked her look so I based it off Kwon anyway. (that and theres a million pics of BoA and like 2 of Katie) mebe Ill do a katie cho when the movie comes out but I doubt it, shes too plain for my taste hehe
oh and to Evilmoose:
actually I didnt think anyone would notice but I purposely made her eyes less aisan (than Kwon) to suit my imagination of Cho Chang hehe Im glad you like her!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aurore80
Sorry to bother you, I wanted to start a new thread but it didnt show up? why? have to be approved?

yes it takes like half a day to get approval (depending on when the mods get to it) But just wait a bit and youll get a comfirmation message when its approved.
Scholar
#9 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 2:34 AM
She looks pretty, thanks for sharing her.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 9:16 AM
I hope me pointing this out doesn't bother anyone...BoA is Japanese...Thought I'd point that out since you weren't sure.
I think your work is beautiful and I've downloaded all of your HP characters thusfar.
Thank you for sharing your totally awesome work!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 12:41 PM
Gorgeous Skin? Any chance of a Neville Longbottom?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 12:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by noseyroseyme
Gorgeous Skin? Any chance of a Neville Longbottom?

yay a request!! Do you want the actor Neville?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 1:36 PM
Hello, very pretty sim. I thank you.

Just one question, you have four files here.
Two are rar and Two are sim pack?

My question is do we need all four for this sim.
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 7:51 PM
Default ginny request
oooooh can you make ginny.. possibly as an adult.. i've downloaded everybody else as an adult and i'm going to just like play them like as if they're done going to the hogwarts school. going to be fun!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Grandmarmalade
Hello, very pretty sim. I thank you.

Just one question, you have four files here.
Two are rar and Two are sim pack?

My question is do we need all four for this sim.

Hi sorry for the confusion but you only need one file of the adult and/or the teen (.rar OR .sim2pack) I threw both in because some people like .rar. If you look there are 2 with the same name, they are the same file just packaged differently. I wasnt sure which to put and I know a lot of ppl dont have rar so I put both so whether you have rar or not you can get one or the other. Perhaps I should just put a sim2pack file?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chiaona
oooooh can you make ginny.. possibly as an adult.. i've downloaded everybody else as an adult and i'm going to just like play them like as if they're done going to the hogwarts school. going to be fun!!!!!!!

Sure!! Thanks for requesting something! I will do teen and adult Ginny as with the others. (prolly will be of the actress Bonnie Wright who plays Ginny ok?)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 1:58 PM
cool sims i like your work.
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 4:49 PM
kwon BoA is a korean singer. she's quite famous because of her sweet voice.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 9:01 AM
BoA is KOREAN! She sings in Japanese more but she is definetely KOREAN!
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 7:34 AM
I think Katie is better than BoA, because Katie is a Hong Kong people and I am a HK people too! BoA is really cute, I'm soooo proud being an asian.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 1:04 PM
Katie isn't really all that plain. just need to find the right picture of her. ^_~ http://www.myblog.fr/albums/Casting...ter-4/85096.jpg hope the link works. it better.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yaobaka
Katie isn't really all that plain. just need to find the right picture of her. ^_~ http://www.myblog.fr/albums/Casting...ter-4/85096.jpg hope the link works. it better.

ummm Im not sure if you meant to do this but the link goes to a picture of Boa! I thought it was going to be Katie?? Perhaps you have mistaken this picture to be Katie Leung but its really the girl I made the sim of (Kwon Boa)
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnthonyShelton
wow, Hot! Asian Girls Rock!

i agree asian(japanese,chinese,korean,vietnamise,ect,ect) are veert HOT

"What the fricken crap"-Me
http://www.danasoft.com/sig/wierd1.jpg
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 7:50 AM
BoA is Korean Sings in Japanese, Korean, and some english...
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 1:54 PM
[QUOTE=Fumiko]ummm Im not sure if you meant to do this but the link goes to a picture of Boa![QUOTE]

What? Wow I feel dumb and annoyed at the site than. honestly I haven't seen enough pictures of Boa to tell. The site I was on must have mislabeled her or put katie in the keywords because I only found it by searching Katie on google. Oh well, XD sorry for the confusion and the bad link. I blame it on my user name (YaoBaka = VegtableIdiot) cursing me and partly on my insomnia (which is why I'm up at 5:46AM currently) well, bye :howdy: and sorry again about that. I shall have to smite Google and my near complette uninterest is current celebrities. :D

Sims 2 - the new improved training program for dictators.
----------------------------------------------------
The Sims 2 only works on my family's laptop, so if my recolours' colours/textures look weird to you, that might be why.
Page 1 of 2