Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

James and Oliver Phelps as the Weasley Twins

by Fumiko Posted 20th Jun 2005 at 12:04 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2005 at 6:07 AM by Fumiko

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
#2 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 7:20 PM
Can I request some HP sims?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 7:25 PM
Wow. For me this is the perfect one!
Addition: I just read about that you'll make Cedric. I love that character! Good Luck!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 7:40 PM
spot on likenesses! thank you and yes more Harry Potter characters please!

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 8:11 PM
Default hp skins
they look really good! i've downloaded all of them so far.. well expect neville. i got ron and hermione hooked up and they gave birth to 1 set of twin boys and then shortly after gave birth to another set of twin boys! they got their hands full! thank you for creating the characters!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kanichan
Can I request some HP sims?

Sure!! I do requests (especially Harry Potter characters) I do mostly actors but I will try doing some characters from book descriptions.

Quote: Originally posted by chiaona
they look really good! i've downloaded all of them so far.. well expect neville. i got ron and hermione hooked up and they gave birth to 1 set of twin boys and then shortly after gave birth to another set of twin boys! they got their hands full! thank you for creating the characters!

Thats too cute! Your most welcome!
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 11:38 PM
I wonder if it would be possible to do a skin of Rubius Hagrid? He's supposed to be a half-giant, might be a bit of a challange to accomidate his size.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 5:53 AM Last edited by Fumiko : 22nd Jun 2005 at 9:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Galaxykat28
I wonder if it would be possible to do a skin of Rubius Hagrid? He's supposed to be a half-giant, might be a bit of a challange to accomidate his size.

yeah Ive been thinking about doing him but I wouldnt know how to make all the custom content to make a good Hagrid. If theres any good modifiers out there who want him Id love to collaborate. Would need someone who can create a larger body or at least wider and a hair / beard mesh.
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 3:28 PM
wow :O they look amazing
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fumiko
Sure!! I do requests (especially Harry Potter characters) I do mostly actors but I will try doing some characters from book descriptions.

Thats too cute! Your most welcome!

Yay!

Can you do...

Arthur Weasley
Molly Weasley
Percy Wealsey
Charlie Weasley
Billy Weasley

sorry if thats a lot x.x;;;;; i just.... want a whole weasley house...
and i am not as skilled as you to do it myself;;
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kanichan
Yay!

Can you do...

Arthur Weasley
Molly Weasley
Percy Wealsey
Charlie Weasley
Billy Weasley

sorry if thats a lot x.x;;;;; i just.... want a whole weasley house...
and i am not as skilled as you to do it myself;;

Only if u promise to post me losts of screenshots!
Scholar
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 9:20 AM
They look very handsome, thank you for sharing them.
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 7:21 PM
They are really good!!
You did a really great job!
Thanks.
#14 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 2:59 AM
XD Sure.
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 3:55 PM
Wow, you are -so- talented! Thank you so much for these, they're amazing. ^__^ I'm getting all of your HP skins, they're absolutely flawless. :p
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 11:01 PM
As they say "Double the pleasure---double the fun" I forgot what commercial that's from..they are fantabolous!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gamer Girl
As they say "Double the pleasure---double the fun" I forgot what commercial that's from..they are fantabolous!

thanks! Im so glad people like them!
by the way thats doublemint gum lol
#18 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 4:28 AM
I am in heaven, I love HP and your skins are so dead on. If you still are taking requests I would love to see the teachers. I am dying to do a whole wizarding world and the skins would be a great start. Then I will just have to hunt down objects!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 8:07 AM Last edited by Fumiko : 10th Jul 2005 at 8:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by glitter34
I am in heaven, I love HP and your skins are so dead on. If you still are taking requests I would love to see the teachers. I am dying to do a whole wizarding world and the skins would be a great start. Then I will just have to hunt down objects!

why thank you! Actually theres a few really exceptional teacher skins out there. Ive seen a nice Dumbledore floating around, a really good snape, and a perfect lupin. Cant remember who made them all. I might make Dumbledore and McGonagall, that should be a nice bevy of teachers. Also thinking of doing the familys, potter, malfoy, weasley, and grangers.

Heres a fantastic Snape skin by Chinhan
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showt...highlight=snape

Heres a Dumbledore by owaizoo
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...asset_id=282705

cant find lupin (might have been deleted)
#20 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 9:26 PM
Wow! Those are like dead on... thanks for sharing those.... HP rocks!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 10:51 PM
these are cool are you going to make more
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ProfessorSnape86
these are cool are you going to make more

I plan to make Dumbledore and McGonagall, also will be doing exclusive new movie skins; fluer delacour, viktor krum, and cedric. Non actors planned are the marauders and grangers. A weasley family is planned and will be based on the movie, as well as sirius black. Mebe eventually Ill do others. I do take Harry Potter requests (movie actors or book characters)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 11:10 PM Last edited by Dansi : 15th Jul 2005 at 12:09 AM.
WOW!! Your sims are dead on! Great! I'm getting ready to download all of them! They are wonderful! I was looking for a good harry and was unsuccessful until I found your sims!:bump: I was just wondering if maybe you could make like the rest of the quidditch team ((like the three chaser girls and oliver)). I would be glad to help you find pictures.
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fumiko
I plan to make Dumbledore and McGonagall, also will be doing exclusive new movie skins; fluer delacour, viktor krum, and cedric. Non actors planned are the marauders and grangers. A weasley family is planned and will be based on the movie, as well as sirius black. Mebe eventually Ill do others. I do take Harry Potter requests (movie actors or book characters)

I cant wait for Cedric. He is one of my favourite characters (apart from Lupin).
#25 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:01 AM
I was wondering if these can be used on the EP? I'm not sure if it matters or not. I had them on the Sims 2 but after I got the ep I had to delete all of my downloads b/c some of them weren't ep ready and it was messing up my game. Just wondering and hopeing b/c I love them!
Page 1 of 3