Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

18 White Hairstyles for Male Drow + Eyebrows!

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 11th Jul 2005 at 8:58 AM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 5:06 AM Last edited by simtopia : 12th Jul 2005 at 5:08 AM. Reason: correction in spelling
Excellent! This is a much needed download for people who already have the female drow hairs. Thanks alot!
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 11:07 AM
Ow woooow I've been waiting so long for this! You finally made it! Thank you it looks great!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 1:17 PM
Interesting how some people are just artists...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 1:18 PM
Mucho Thanx!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 7:14 AM
Thank you! I needed this. ^^
Iridescence
#7 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 6:17 PM
I love the white hair, but, with the possibility of sounding naive, what are Drows?
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 7:03 PM
From what I've read, drows are a race of evil elves (Dungeons and Dragons)that lives in areas that have little to no light. As a result, their skin evolved into a dark tone and their hair has become white. Sort of like the albino equivalent of a human in the D&D world. Of course the human skin becomes light not dark. I believe their eyes are white as well, but I've read on the female drow thread here at MTS2 that they are pinkish red.

Apparently they seem to be a popular elf type these days. I like the look of them myself so that is why I'm trying to create some of my own. I may be inaccurate about some of the details but again, that is what I've read about them. I hope that helps a little. :bombface: :laugh:
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 1:49 AM
I... hate you...

Just kidding! I hate myself for not taking a look here first! I just spent a whole day making Drow hair like this and I would have saved so much time if I had gotten yours first. Still, thanks for your hard work! I know how it is. I'm still downloading for the wicked cool mohawk and the top hat! :D
Iridescence
#10 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 8:18 PM
Thank you simtopia! I should have known it was D&D! I LOVE the white hair, even though I wasn't up on what it was for. These are looking nice in game.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 9:13 PM
(Begin D&D geek thread correction)

Drow are in fact the evil D&D elves, but they were a black-skinned, white-haired subrace before turning to evil gods and retreating underground. The eyes may be any color at all, hair is most commonly white, silver, or pale yellow.

And yes, these made me very happy. :D

And "drow" is both the singular and plural form.

(/geek)
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 12:12 AM
Wow! It looks great on all my mutated freaks and societal rejects.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 12:41 AM
I'm assuming from the ponytail in the image that this pack requires the uni expansion?

Looks great, though, and thanks!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lupusdragon
I'm assuming from the ponytail in the image that this pack requires the uni expansion?

Looks great, though, and thanks!

I tried (and failed) to install Uni on the computer that I made these on, so these should be safe for non-EP.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
I tried (and failed) to install Uni on the computer that I made these on, so these should be safe for non-EP.

Even better! Thanks again. :D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 3:20 PM
I love these have been looking for hair like this for a while!!

These will work for all ages right? *crosses fingers*
And where can I find the female drow hair?

thanks
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emiejemy
These will work for all ages right? *crosses fingers*

Yes, the drow hair is white for all ages. The styles will vary from age to age, but they're the same as they'd be for Maxis styles; generally at least teen, adult, and elder have the same style.

Quote:
And where can I find the female drow hair?

Here, here, and here.
Inventor
#18 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 10:16 PM
Would it be possible for you to put these up as a zip file as well, pretty please? I would really like to have male hair as well as female, for my sims.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 3:40 AM
THANK YOU!!!! I needed these for my changelings.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reyn
Would it be possible for you to put these up as a zip file as well, pretty please? I would really like to have male hair as well as female, for my sims.

Thanks!

Sorry, but about 95% of MTS2's users use mainly or are capable of using rar files, and it's a lot better for MTS2's storage space if everyone just uses RARs instead of zips. Grab yourself a copy of WinRAR. :sorry:
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 9:29 PM
Yay! Male drow hair! Thanx! Oh thanx! Oh Thanx!
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 10:10 PM
Unable to Install Into Game
:nod: I've tried downloading this thread four separate times but when I tried to install it into my game the error message reads that the type of file is unknown or the file is corrupted. But I do love the styles. Any advise as to what the problem might be.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by usershar3138
:nod: I've tried downloading this thread four separate times but when I tried to install it into my game the error message reads that the type of file is unknown or the file is corrupted. But I do love the styles. Any advise as to what the problem might be.

That's really odd, and I'm not sure what would be causing it. I just tried downloading the file myself, and it works just fine - downloaded in Firefox, opened in WinRAR, and opened one of the package files in SimPE. I can see the textures and the other data seems fine, so I'm not able to duplicate your problem. The only thing I can think is that sometimes when MTS2's having download issues, I'll only get parts of files, though it'll tell me they finished, and they'll end up corrupted. Hasn't happened too much recently, though. All I can think is that you can try it again later and see if it's working.
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:17 AM
Excelent just what i needed just thought id say thanks even though nobody is probably on this thread anymore

man i wish i could make a sim murder other sims in horrible fasions....i mean i wish all my sims could live happily together
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 1:12 PM
You have no idea how desperate I have been to make Drizzt Do'Urden since I found out about this site. Thank you so so much! And drow rule, I love playing Drow in any D+D format, they're so deliciously evil. And it's ok to be a Drow geek, I am too!
Off to download the girl hair now...has anyone made girl drow armor in clothes?
Page 1 of 2