Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Workplace©._Work-in-farm

by Haegemon Posted 20th Jul 2005 at 8:04 PM - Updated 7th Aug 2005 at 8:21 PM by Haegemon

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 9:17 PM
Nice house!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 10:00 PM
great idea!
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 10:05 PM
omg hahahaha that is sure original!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 11:33 PM
What a great idea..but I'm wondering do the sim's have to be in Gold or Platinum mood for the money trees to work properly...
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alyonasim
What a great idea..but I'm wondering do the sim's have to be in Gold or Platinum mood for the money trees to work properly...

I just tested it. It's hard work for both your computer and you Telling your sims to keep the trees alive and have an eye on their needs - and graphics load is really heavy for this lot.

Maybe you should only have sims on that lot, who already have archieved their lifetime-goals, that helps at least with the gold or platinum mood problem
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 1:49 AM
you know i tried this once.... but when all those trees lit up at once it sounded like bombs going off and completely crashed my game lol... just a warning.. just in case :howdy:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alyonasim

I knew that. That's part of the fun. You have to fill their wishes while keeping the trees alive. Maxis always did it dificult, I couldn't be less... :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 2:59 AM
I can't get them to download.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 3:07 AM
I can't ,see the pictures, but sounds interesting. Is it EP required?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 9:18 AM
I used this today and it works fine though I ditched all of the money trees and all of the overlapping lights. I made a farmer's market and put farm animals around the place. The attic is easily assessable by making the 2nd floor bathroom a little smaller then placing the stairs properly. I am also going to use this lot as a retirement home for my elder royal family sims to have their urns placed in the newly decoritve attic. I have one sim living on the lot to take care of the elders in their final days plus christianluv's all in one.

I would not recommend this lot for old, slow computers, it will either crash or drag your game slowly if you plan on using all those money trees. Seems kind of silly anyway IMHO. Made a great farming lot though.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 10:12 AM
Better get a 24-hour gardener for that...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ricberbor3
I can't ,see the pictures, but sounds interesting. Is it EP required?

It's accesible again. I got EP but don't think should be needed. If you don't have it, you can try and tell if works.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 1:39 PM
Lovely idea! Although in this instance it sounds like it might be best not to let any guest sims visit, otherwise they could take out your crop!
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 3:59 AM
Just what I was looking for.
thanks heaps
#16 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 3:47 PM
Thanks. It works for me. Just the graphics is slower than usual.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 12:00 AM
Haha, this is crazy! Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 9:12 AM
very cool. Has a somewhat "children of the corn" feeling to it haha.
#19 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 11:45 PM
Awesome house!! I had tried the money tree thing before but on a much smaller scale than you have. Looks like you have over 100 trees. Mine only had 30 or so. Lot of watering to do. Yes, very children of the corn-like. I love it and can't wait to try it out. Thanks.