Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Farm

by Amynta Posted 26th Aug 2005 at 6:42 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 7:36 AM
Thanks for sharing. This reminds me of home. Very nice home.

[QUOTE]Abandon all hope, he who enter here
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 6:50 PM
Hi Amynta,

Thanks for this - could use farm lots to go in my farming community alongside my grain elevator lot!

I see you're in Montreal and proficient with CFE (by the dome on the silo) and so you know what I am talking about when I say "Quebecois style house". That's what I would like, I could probably build it myself, but I don't really like building residential lots. Though I seem to be doing more of that lately than any other type of lot building. I was wondering if you could would care to attempt a Quebecois style stone house (you know where the eaves part of the roof kind of curls up like pagodas do) - I'm sure you know what I'm talking about they're pretty prevalent in the province here and have been pictured on more than one calendar available in depanneurs and Librairie Boyer etc.... If you need or want exterior stone wallpaper for the house let me know and I can send you a few that I made for you to choose from and use. Also if you need or want some floor tiles that were made to look like roofing shingles for the custom roof let me know as well as I've made some of those too that you could use.

Like I said I could build it myself but I am terrible at floorplans for residential lots. So prefer to download houses and build community lots instead.

Thanks.
netseeker2
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 4:35 AM
I love all your houses,but they all require university so I guess I can't download it.*sobs*
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 10:19 PM
Exceptional. Your hard work shows. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 4:17 AM
thanx for your good work on everything

You have to respect yourself for other people to respect you and you have to love yourself to have other peopl love you.. Treat people the way you would want to be treated. remember that when that kid thats such a nerd comes up and you put him in a trash can..