Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated 31 Aug 2005* Hogwarts Robes

by Cinnamon Posted 27th Aug 2005 at 7:36 PM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 2:28 PM by Cinnamon : Edited the robes for boys

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 4:18 PM
Thanks this really helps.Now i dont have to look for every thing.Love your harry potter stuff. keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 12:39 AM
Thanks these are awesome!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 2:37 AM
You truely are a gem. Thank you so very, very much.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 3:24 PM
Wow your Harry P stuff is really awesome Cinnamon! Kepp up the good work! Harry Potter rules, people!

*~*~*~*~MTS2*~*~*~*~
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.
(")_(")Copy and paste him into your signature!

I Can Now Recolour Any Outfit In The Sims 2 Using Adobe Photoshop CS2, So If You Want To Request A Recolour Of A Mesh (MAXIS ONLY!), Give Me A Shout!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 6:25 PM
Thanx! hat´s great.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 2:32 PM
cool!! thx^^
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 2:17 AM Last edited by Silver_wing : 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:23 PM.
For some reason none of your girl's robes work for me, they all show up as one of the outfits that comes with the game (the red shirt and tennis shoes one with the white pants).
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 10:45 PM
Default Great!
Thanks so much for these. They are absolutely brilliant. Could you please, please make Hogwarts robes for female and male adults? Would be really appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Silver_wing
For some reson none of your girl's robes work for me, they all show up as one of the outfits that comes with the game (the red shirt and tennis shoes one with the white pants).

I get the same actually. The female young adult robes don't come up on the game.

*~*~*~*~MTS2*~*~*~*~
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.
(")_(")Copy and paste him into your signature!

I Can Now Recolour Any Outfit In The Sims 2 Using Adobe Photoshop CS2, So If You Want To Request A Recolour Of A Mesh (MAXIS ONLY!), Give Me A Shout!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 8:45 PM
If you have Nightlife it may be that you need to put downloaded clothes into the "Saved Sims" file instead of "Downloads". I found that some things just didn't show up otherwise, I am not certain why.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 3:58 PM
These are very nicely done. Thank you so much for making them.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 5:10 PM
Default Thank youz!
Thank you so much for the skins! My HP chars can have robes now! ^_^ :banana: Yayness!

~†~Come to the Dark Side...we have pretty men.~†~
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FriendlyQuark
If you have Nightlife it may be that you need to put downloaded clothes into the "Saved Sims" file instead of "Downloads". I found that some things just didn't show up otherwise, I am not certain why.

thats messed up O.- :gonemad:

now i've got to go through all my downloads "groans"
723 of them ("gak!" no wonder my computer's slow)
#15 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 8:43 PM
Thank you so much! THis is exactly what i came on here to look for!
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 1:44 PM
Woow! :o Thanks Very Nice It's cool :o
#17 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 3:27 AM
Thanku so much. I've been looking everywhere for harry potter stuff. Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 12:24 PM
I too have been looking for Male robes every where. I do ask though, Is there any way you can have it for adults please? BothGenders. I don't want my Harry and Hermiony charictors to loose their school spirit when I grow them in to adults.

Padface!
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 12:47 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. You really are a genius. I have finally found beautiful robes! I can't believe that it's taken me this long to discover you!