Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chad Kroeger (lead singer of nickelback)

by mjfan84 Posted 29th Sep 2005 at 5:05 AM - Updated 30th Sep 2005 at 1:30 AM by mjfan84

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 3:11 PM
Well the pictures aren't very big but it does seem to resemble him quite a bit I think he's gorgeous and I adore his voice lol Thanks

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 3:30 PM
Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 7:27 PM
what a cute simmy guy, yummy - lol
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 1:59 AM
I absolutely love it!! Chad is my favorite rock star dude! Very good rendition. Thanks for making him! I will be using him on my Nickelback Sims Live Journal!! LOL
~~~Maevey

http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo...nickelback_sims
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 3:34 AM
*swoons*....*drools*....*squeals*.....what more can I say, LOL, I just looooove Chad !!!!!!
Happy birthday for Monday btw, mjfan84
...and thank you for the download, just incase you couldn't already tell how ha ha ha ha happy I was with it ;P
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
*swoons*....*drools*....*squeals*.....what more can I say, LOL, I just looooove Chad !!!!!!

Hey Chickie! how about our man? Don't he look good!!
~~~Maevey
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 2:57 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe it!! that is such an amazing joB!!!! I love nickelback and i love chad!!!!! WOW!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 5:32 AM
I was looking for Chad for a while now. This is so exciting. He's going to be a big RockStar in my game too. Thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 4:14 AM
Ummm... I am new to downloading Sims 2 sims so I downloaded Chad but he isn't showing up in my game. Where would I find the hair (assuming I am supposed to get that separately) I think I found his face (in my CAS) but not the hair.

Great job by the way. He is gorgeous. Now if I can only get him in my game...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 12:09 AM
the hair hasnt been showing up in my game either.... which is very strange but im looking into it... ill let you know when its fixed

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 2:37 AM
just to let you know the hair isn't working on mine either... maybe you should include the mesh

BORN FROM THE DARKNESS, GIVEN FROM THE NIGHT
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 3:04 AM Last edited by Pamhamlet : 25th Dec 2007 at 3:58 AM. Reason: add link
Love your job on Chad Kroeger. Man is he a sexy guy, and what a voice. He could sing to me all day and night. I'd love to curl up in his arms and be his guitar!!

Here is the link for the hair mesh on this site: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=75187

I haven't checked whether the recolor was included in this zip yet. If not, everyone will have to download at least one recolor for it to show up in the game. Go to the link (for the mesh) then look on the left hand column for recolors.