Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

White Foxtail for InuYasha Hair and matching Furry Skin

by Anshin Lanugo Posted 5th Oct 2005 at 2:59 PM - Updated 13th May 2010 at 6:44 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 10:05 PM
Love the recolours!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 11:13 PM
EDIT: I have added the White Fox Tail with Ears, for those who like hair other than that for InuYasha

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 7:53 AM
Thanks ! Very nice ! Now, all I have to do is to find a robe and I'll make Youko Kurama !!! =^_,_^=

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 2:11 AM
silver/white nice! now i can put my rpg chara in the game!!!

You live in the real world. I live in a world of vampires and werewolves; were things go bump in the night. And you know what? I like it! My mom wanted a princess, she got me instead. When you here a wolf howl to the moon you shudder in fear, I howl back.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 8:15 PM
nice...

YuYuHakusho,Naruto,Dante,Kaikan phrase,my sims....wait for Miyavi and Bleach.(and please if you like my work than click on thanks button.)
Inventor
#7 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 5:38 PM
oh kool i love this thanks very much for sharing
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 5:39 AM
Thank you!!!
Scholar
#10 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 2:54 AM
thank you for this,,looks really cool,,lol

-----Casey

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:45 AM
Stupid!!

Fa Shiznit!
=)(=
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 1:28 PM
Great idea :nod:
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 6:29 PM
very nice i need something like this to make some sims that i need

Dont Fuck With The Blazin_Angels
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 8:03 PM
Hey, I think that these are absolutely fantastic! Can't wait to play them. I can't seem to get to the link for the invisable clothes which is a shame though Any idea why?

Again, utterly amazing! Great job.
#15 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 1:14 AM
the "Invisible Nude Clothes" link doesnt work
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 4:38 AM
Why would inuyasha hair be only for females : (
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 3:49 PM
Absolutely, possitively couldn't live without....Thanks for the link to the wickely wonderful hair....

Hello, my name is DeBRA; I'm a sims addict, I can change if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna. My alias' are MsMacDugle, Bornagainmommabear, bornagainmomma, fairyqueen1317, etc...
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 2:31 AM
Default how do i download it onto my game?
Quote: Originally posted by Anshin Lanugo
EDIT: I have added the White Fox Tail with Ears, for those who like hair other than that for InuYasha

i've save a newly made file onto my desktop(thats how far i've gone on the how to download thing)but after that i don't know what to do can you tell me?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 4:54 PM
Yeey, now I can make Tomoe-chan from Kamisama Hajimemashita~! Thank you so very much~!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th May 2012 at 3:11 PM
omg thx sooo much (im a huge inuyasha & dbz fan) this is my first post ^-^ (im newish here)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 11:28 PM
Love these <3