Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**UPDATED 3/25/06 Lady Hero Meshes

by PAF Posted 7th Oct 2005 at 6:05 AM - Updated 25th Mar 2006 at 11:49 PM by PAF : update added heels mesh

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 8:50 AM
Looks good, I'll try it out after my daily downloading spree is finished! Heheh ^_^
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 7:23 PM
Change The Colour its kinda ugly but you did a great job
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 10:10 PM Last edited by PAF : 9th Oct 2005 at 7:57 PM.
This color is only for testing I will make a real color soon.By the way has anyone had any problems? I just want to make sure the cape doesn't just fly up in the air for no reason or anything.I haven't seen any problems just want to be sure.

**EDIT okay it has a real color now.
#5 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 8:56 PM
C0ol. I like it. (downloading)
Forum Resident
#6 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 9:14 PM
I love it ! I'm downloading it at once !
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 7:44 AM
Heh, I think I've seen the red and white one somewhere else... Play City of Heroes, PAF? Just curious.

Nice work. These will look good for all those Captain Hero(ine) hopefuls.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 7:47 AM
The red and white one was a request.It was actually why I tried this in the first place.So maybe I did pretty good I didn't know where it came from. :jig:
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 2:37 AM
o0o0 thank u sooo much!! i LoVe them!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 7:20 AM
PAF, could you post a grayscale of the texture on the cape? I can't get my capes to look real, they are just flat colors. I really tried to get the white and red parts to the same shade so I could use it, but it didn't work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 7:40 AM
Sorry but I can't get the normal map for the cape to work.I am trying to find a way but right now this is the best I can do.If I can find a way I will update these.I think there will be a way soon(I hope).
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 7:55 AM
No, I mean the" texture" that you applied to the cape texture itself in your graphics app. The dark-to-light variations so it doesn't look flat. Could you post that image so I could layer it over mine?
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 11:40 AM
Any chance of a male super hero mesh?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 11:01 PM
For some reason it won't let me download because whenever I click on it I get a 404 warning? But it looks great thanks for sharing!!

Come see all of my uploads on the exchange...
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/up...user_id=1083777
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 11:06 PM
nevermind they are working now!

Come see all of my uploads on the exchange...
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/up...user_id=1083777
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 7:08 AM
oww cool the white one likes like um one of the female super heros in spiderman.
Instructor
#17 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 7:17 AM
This is AWESOME!!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 6:22 PM
Male CAPE !!!! pllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssse!

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=3]
RICKABOD30
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 12:03 AM
I do like the way this looks. Though I did my test to see if it loaded in Sims 2 Body Shop and got nothing to show. So I ask, do I need Nightlife for this to work?
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 12:21 AM
No I don't think you need Nightlife I actually made these using a pre-Nightlife SimPE so that shouldn't be an issue.Just make sure you have installed the mesh and a recolour for that mesh in your downloads folder.There are two different meshes so make sure you have the right one.If this is not it let me know and I will try to figure out what the problem is.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 4:59 AM
Cant wait to go install them in my game and have some super hero fun. Thank you so much for creating and sharing them with all of us.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 10:18 PM
Question. Does this replace the existing heroine outfit for Captain Hero or just a mesh outfit for everyday clothing?

And if it isn't a replacement for the default heroine outfit, is there a way to make it the default?
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 1:26 AM
It is just everyday it probably could be made a replacement but I would have to figure out how(more likely ask someone).Right now though my monitor is dieing it started last night and now I can barely read this.Hopefully I can get it replaced in a couple of days so I can get back to makeing something.