Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims wear normal clothing on community lots (No work clothes) Version 4

by Crammyboy Posted 8th Oct 2005 at 1:50 AM - Updated 4th Nov 2005 at 10:15 PM by Crammyboy

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 9:35 AM
Fantastic! Thanx crammyboy! I can't understand why anyone would want to be seen in their uniform

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
- Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#3 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 4:17 PM
This hack will stop non-controllable sims appearing on community lots and doing walkbys in work clothes.
======
I had this issue even without any EPs
Thanksa!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 2:53 AM
When you say only normal or formal clothes - under what circumstances would they show up in formal instead of everyday?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 12:37 PM
If a sim is wearing formal-wear when you save a lot, they will show up on community lots in formal-wear.
Maxis decided to send sims to community lots in whatever they wore last.

More recent hacks can be found at http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 1:11 PM
I want my sims to stop going Downtown in their pjs, swimsuits and undies. Will this stop that? thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 2:14 PM
It will stop non-controllable sims, not the one you are playing, from appearing in PJs etc.

Instructor
#8 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 11:45 PM
Thanks so much! This is perfect for my period neighborhoods!
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 1:36 AM
I had a problem with this. When a sim came over to visit my house, they wouldn't be able to walk across the lot they would just stand by the edge of the lot and it would seriously slow down my game. When I removed this my game went back to working fine and my sims could walk across each others lots. You should fix that because this is a really good idea for a mod. Sorry.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmer100057
I had a problem with this. When a sim came over to visit my house, they wouldn't be able to walk across the lot they would just stand by the edge of the lot and it would seriously slow down my game. When I removed this my game went back to working fine and my sims could walk across each others lots. You should fix that because this is a really good idea for a mod. Sorry.

This happened to me too, but when I came back to the forum to see if anyone else had this issue, I realized the problem (which may or may not apply to you): I do not have Nightlife. So I took out this mod and everything is back to normal, walking across each other's lots and so forth. This is a great idea though and I wish I could use it. I'll have to save my pennies for Nightlife, I guess.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 11:59 PM
Oh I didn't notice it was a Nightlife mod.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 3:11 PM
Will this prevent the Secret Society members from wearing their Secret Society jackets when on University Community lots? Because that's really the only way to figure out who they are.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 7:11 PM Last edited by Crammyboy : 21st Oct 2005 at 3:48 AM.
I am not sure, I will check.

Edit: Now fixed in version 2

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 5:00 AM
Fixed a problem in previous versions. Please download version 4

Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 5:02 PM
Query: Will this stop Former University Mascots from showing up on community lots in mascot outfits?
Instructor
#16 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by notovny
Query: Will this stop Former University Mascots from showing up on community lots in mascot outfits?

I was thinking the same thing. That reallly really really really really annoys me. It makes me want to scream.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 6:34 PM
I don't know. I don't have any former mascots.

Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 12:31 PM
Thx Crammyboy for making this mod : ))
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 8:27 PM
I have nightlife, but with this mod my game was unable to load any of the community lots if I sent a sim to it. However, once I removed the mod, the game returned to normal.
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 10:05 PM
I also have the same problem as lunaobscura. None of my community lots will load with this hack. I realy want to use this. I hate that NPCs wear their work clothes, and playable Sims wearing mascot outfits.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd May 2006 at 4:02 AM
Does this work with OFB to make visitors show up in non-work clothes? Specifically, does it stop burglars from showing up to shop in their burglar outfit?

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 3:06 PM
Great mod, getting fed up of sims wearing work clothes. Well done
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 3:24 PM
Thank you for this mod, I really needed something like this for my period neihgborhoods. Unfortunately it seems to have problems with OFB lots that my sims own. The workers of those business lots show up in their everyday clothes and kinda seem to forget they are working there... And behave as customers instead Had to take the mod off, because my sims had only one sim (the owner) to serve them in shops.
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 4:56 AM
I guess this one will never be updated.