Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Gravity Statue

by SuperFly Posted 8th Oct 2005 at 9:34 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2006 at 2:26 PM by SuperFly

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 9:45 PM
thanks superfly for the mention. That was kind, i dont mind helping. It looks lovely for your very first mesh and i hope that you upload some more funky statues Look forward to seeing more.

cheng

Always say thankyou for a download
Always ask permission to alter someones download
Always ask to post an alteration of a download
Inventor
#3 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 11:03 PM
that looks realy kool but it's a bit to blue.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 3:10 AM
yeah, I like the shape, but if it was a grey or silver or mebbe a stone color it would go with a lot more styles, great first object!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 9:27 AM
that looks great! good work.
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 1:14 PM
what fun!!! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 1:55 PM
what earth will look like in millions of years? Flying buildings, a few more moons...and mars a lil closer and turning blue....
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 3:52 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone- however, my primary purpose for releasing this object was to gain feedback about it's compatibility. I'm pretty sure it is recolourable (I'm working on some now), but confirmation would be appreciated. Do keep your comments coming in, but I'm primarily interested in the above two criteria. Thanks, Superfly

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 5:14 PM
i happen to like the color blue i think it looks cool
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 10:06 AM
this is one very cool statue thank you very much

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, & loudly proclaiming WOW!! What a ride. -anonymous
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 2:15 PM
Very original! hope you have more and more ideas like that! Thank's.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:00 AM
It's So Floaty! I must possess it!

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:59 AM
I don't know if any one ever told you if this is EP ready or not, but it is. I have Both Ep's installed. It looks very good in the game. Thank you.

Harley