Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silent Hill Various Wallhangings

by hazard04 Posted 9th Oct 2005 at 9:19 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2006 at 9:29 AM by hazard04

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Recolour maniac of maniacs
#2 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 10:16 PM
I love the Silent Hill games. There's a morbid, yet often beautiful poeticness to the stories.

For anyone who's interested, my one painting set has I think two Silent Hill-related paintings.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=75468
Horror: James Sunderland
Horror: Mark of Samael

Good job with these. I was going to make some SH paintings awhile back, but I coudln't find any decent pics. :/

It's being invaded by the Otherworld...
By a world of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bink13y: you are the recolor maniac of all maniacs
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 10:37 PM
Execellent as before .
thanx for sharing .
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 1:43 AM
I love Silent Hill too. Would anyone be able to do one of Alessa? I wish I could have that one picture of her in that picture frame from the first game, but that would be an entirely new mesh. Anyhow great work. I love them.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 3:13 AM Last edited by hazard04 : 10th Oct 2005 at 4:37 AM.
I actually seen that one somewhere. Hmm, crap! I forgot where. If i find it i will let you know. If you would like i could put together a few of Alessa if you want.

"...one person's cult is another's religion; all religions begin life as cults. An alternative definition is that a cult is a religion which you happen to dislike." Anthony Campbell
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 4:05 AM
Oh yes, I would like that. And if you do remember where you saw that Alessa picture from, please do tell.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Inventor
#7 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 6:48 AM
These are great too.. Thank you.. I like both of the games you've done paintings for :D
Thanks for telling me
Great Moddin'!
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 7:33 PM
BIG SH fan! TY!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 3:41 AM
Here are many more Silent Hill Pictures! I will post some more mostly of Silent Hill 4 next time.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=96187

"...one person's cult is another's religion; all religions begin life as cults. An alternative definition is that a cult is a religion which you happen to dislike." Anthony Campbell
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 8:22 AM
The Silent Hill Historical Society thanks you. And Pyramid Head too. :3

--?--
Good Question.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 2:02 PM
Lol, i wander if the Silent Hill Historical Society will post my art? The Wish house already did. :D

Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 12:32 PM
You never cease to amaze, luv. Kudos and Thanks I really adore these. Keep up the great work. ^_^

It has been my experience that you can not say something worse to a woman than to offend her somehow and then upon realizing this fact look her dead in the eyes and with the utmost sincerity say "I have obviously upset you..." Not that I ever did that or anything...