Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

O-ring Collar with Gems and Bonus Space Helmet

by mechec Posted 10th Oct 2005 at 12:52 AM - Updated 13th May 2010 at 9:05 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 1:08 AM
awesome collar!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 1:59 AM
Wonderful! I love the collar. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 3:34 AM
I love the collar, it's great!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 3:55 AM
Excellent work! i LOVE the collar!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 6:50 AM
Wow! The collar looks fantastic, and my futuristic sims will really appreciate the helmet. Thanks!
#7 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 3:49 PM
Thank u so much
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 8:30 PM
Oh how exciting! Yay! I was looking for a collar just the other day, I needed one for Sirius Black in my 70s Hogwarts lot. *dances*

Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 1:56 AM
I absolutely adore this. :valentine
Scholar
#10 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 5:42 AM
I've been waitng for this for a long time! Awesome work!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 4:56 PM
Love the helmet i'd like to try it with the astronaut suit.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 12:43 PM
excellent...thanks for this.....now if only someone would make a working st'andrews cross....or a whipping bench....lol....

smokepanther

"sticks and stones may break my bones ...but whips and chains excite me...uhhh...come to think of it...so do sticks and stones"
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 8:43 AM
Hi Mechec! Thanks for the collar. I've been testing it a bit in-game. I noticed that when my male Sims wear it, their necks seem to be too thick so the collar is partly hidden inside their neck. Was it designed for females?

I was just wondering if you might consider making a larger one, to fit around guys' necks. Good job, regardless! Thanks for your work.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 7:05 PM
Really cool! My gothic sims will love it!

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

My simworks here @ MTS
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 12:51 PM
i like the helmet better than the collar
good job dude!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 11:49 AM
Loved the helmet and collar. I could use them in my Sims2 movie "Colonists"
http://www.geocities.com/geoffsebooks/home.html
which is an experiment on my part. One thing which would help me enormously, is to have them made in Kid's size, as many of my little actors are kids.
Hope you can look at my site and read my stories.
Best wishes,
Geoff.
Wungulai
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 11:45 AM
I used an empty lot, with the terrain tool making it cratered, in a desert neighbourhood. Then I had a family dressed in space suits "exploring" the lot. I had a quick problem with non-helmeted Neighbours dropping in. (Forgot about that) but was able to make a lot of 60second files and join them together with 'Movie Maker'.
Was able to overcome the lack of helmets for kids by using the 'shrinkskeleton .8' command. This converted teens to kids in size, anyway, although their voices were off. A great day of fun, thanks to this mod. Thanks, Mechec. A great contribution.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 11:47 PM
It's nice to hear someone could use it. I was hoping someone would like it.

All of my objects, hair styles, accessories, body meshes, and skins are on SpicySims.com.

Instructor
#19 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 7:13 PM
Pretty cool Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:42 AM
Any chance of getting a recolor? I'd like to have one that matches my favorite IRL collar for my self-sim. I'll get off my lazy butt and hook up my scanner if this is possible, lol. Until then, just want you to know that you have made my colony of Masters/Slaves very happy. :salute:
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th May 2006 at 8:32 PM
Dude this is nice! Thanks!
Instructor
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 11:31 PM
-Immediately downloads and goes off to recolor the collar for alien simmies-
Sadly, however, I have utterly no clue how to upload only the necklace, so I won't be able to upload them until I find a tutorial for that. xX;''
Still, /wonderfull/!
The collar will be used alot with my alien sims... For some reason, I'm just certain of that. xD

Also, I would love to answer your questions, but I sadly have no clue about meshing. =/
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sm0ke19
excellent...thanks for this.....now if only someone would make a working st'andrews cross....or a whipping bench....lol....

smokepanther

Lol. I laughed at this message.

Oh and btw, nice collar. Thanks :D
Field Researcher
#24 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jedi dude
i like the helmet better than the collar
good job dude!
Me too!I was looking for one for my alien astronauts!

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 6:48 AM
Excellent stuff, Mechec.

@Mechec: I have not located any nightsticks but RoseSims has some excellent scythes under magic

@Sm0ke: There is a spanking rack at BackAlleySims
Page 1 of 2