Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Gothic CAS! Screen

by rvn290 Posted 16th Oct 2005 at 6:37 AM - Updated 7th Feb 2006 at 8:59 AM by rvn290 : update

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 9:39 AM
Finally, a nice CAS that's appropriate for goth simmies. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:33 AM
Very cool, thanks.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 12:35 PM
oh wow, loving it, thanks so much!

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 1:24 PM
can you please do this to a rar-file or a sims2pack??
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 4:31 PM
Well, normally I'd say "great job!", because it looks very cool. However, according to MTS2 rules (as well as my own - and this is explicity found in the "provide links to meshes/threads" part of uploading here) - you can't simply take other people's work and re-post it without permission. Since you did it with my cobwebs, I'm guessing you didn't get permission for the other objects either. You need to remove this file and provide links to the threads that contain the needed objects.

Secondly, this doesn't work with University. I installed it and the walls are transparent (though this may be because I have so many hacks, I kind of doubt it). Did you test it with Uni and w/o NL?

Thirdly, your screenshot shows my floor cobwebs hacked to be mounted on the ceiling (or you switched textures/mesh between the two cobweb packages).

You either need to correct this post or a moderator needs to step in.
Faster kill pussycat
#7 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 4:42 PM
VERY VERY nice!! Not over the top and lots of good details! love love love it

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#8 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 4:45 PM
I removed your package. You can not include other peoples meshes in your files without their permission. Please uplaod only the CAS screen and provide links to the custom meshes. Thank you.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Targa
Well, normally I'd say "great job!", because it looks very cool. However, according to MTS2 rules (as well as my own - and this is explicity found in the "provide links to meshes/threads" part of uploading here) - you can't simply take other people's work and re-post it without permission. Since you did it with my cobwebs, I'm guessing you didn't get permission for the other objects either. You need to remove this file and provide links to the threads that contain the needed objects.

sorry first time i upload a CAS! with custom creation, now i know, didn't mean to offend you :sorry:

Secondly, this doesn't work with University. I installed it and the walls are transparent (though this may be because I have so many hacks, I kind of doubt it). Did you test it with Uni and w/o NL?

works only with nightlife sorry

Thirdly, your screenshot shows my floor cobwebs hacked to be mounted on the ceiling (or you switched textures/mesh between the two cobweb packages).

no, didn't hack anything just used the snapobject cheat and moved it around

You either need to correct this post or a moderator needs to step in.

corrected :salute:
Instructor
#10 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 7:52 PM
rvn290 very nice CAS also ygg at spiffy sims has cobwebs and and doesnt mind you using her/his stuff just give credit to her/him a bit of info....and thanks

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luslipz73
rvn290 very nice CAS also ygg at spiffy sims has cobwebs and and doesnt mind you using her/his stuff just give credit to her/him a bit of info....and thanks

i did give credit but at first i posted only the names of the authors but i guess it wasn't enough so now the links are there hope it's ok now...

glad u like my CAS! thank you
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 8:23 PM
My apologies if that came across as grouchy...was first thing in the morning and there was a party here last nite till 3am, so I kinda had a hangover, lol. At any rate, like I said, I tried it with Uni and the walls were invisible...which is disappointing for me because I really like this. You did a great job with it, keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 8:59 PM
That is really awesome, thanks!

Need to find a gift for someone?
GetYourGiftsNow.com and sign up today! (shameless plug >8) )
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:05 PM
I like it very much. But would it also be possible to make a companion YACAS?

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:04 PM
That's very cool! I never would of thought that you could recolor things like that.
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 2:26 AM
Finally a CAS screen I likw

Dis gweld es frotogé, en a wooka-dis now!
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 8:22 PM
Default question
how do you build that cas
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 8:43 PM
Very Clever!
Thanks much for this CAS. Great for the whole vampire thing. :cranky: *wahoo*
Alchemist
#19 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 9:28 PM
Thank you for this. I never before bothered to install a different CAS, but this looks great! Dark and gothy, to my taste! :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Scholar
#20 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 10:56 PM
I do have both of Targa's cobwebs installed, but on my CAS-screen the cobweb shows up as the maxis aroplane mobile.
Any suggestions as to why that could be?

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 4:02 AM
i have the aeroplane problem as well...

visit http://artemistha.moonfruit.com for more great skins!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gwillewyn
I do have both of Targa's cobwebs installed, but on my CAS-screen the cobweb shows up as the maxis aroplane mobile.
Any suggestions as to why that could be?

try redownloading them and reinstall i guess you hade them before you installed nightlife

hope this helps
Scholar
#23 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rvn290
try redownloading them and reinstall i guess you hade them before you installed nightlife

hope this helps

I have no problems with cobwebs anywhere else.
Anyway, it doesn't matter to me. I'm using one of my own CAS-screens at the moment.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 8:45 PM
Default A little help
Can you tell me what yoyu did with the orgianl mirror and paintings i created my first cas using a tutorial found here but in that tut it says u cant git rid of the couvh mirror or pictures yet with all the CAS screens i have seen none have the orginal photos or couch
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 12:11 AM
Exactly as Blade33 says..

how are you guys doing the cas scenes without the pictures & couch?

The rooms seem longer too i wish i knew

BTW, nice work
Page 1 of 2