Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Applause! All-Natural Clapboard - 10 Recolors

by Bizkit Posted 16th Oct 2005 at 1:19 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 2:04 PM
hi..very good recolours....where i can find that house?...it is for download anywhere???

thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 2:21 PM
That house was just an empty shell I used for the recolors, but I am currently uploading a couple of similar houses. They'll probably be posted later this evening or tomorrow.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 5:06 PM
Very nice! More siding options are always a good thing. Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 4:01 PM
Thanks for the clapboard colours - they're just what I was needing. But I'm also very interested to know how you varied the pitch of the roof in the sample house - the fixed slope on the Maxis roofs is a real pain!

Of all the things I've lost over the years, it's my mind I miss most.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 3:14 PM
Quote:
But I'm also very interested to know how you varied the pitch of the roof in the sample house - the fixed slope on the Maxis roofs is a real pain!

Yes, I'd like to know that, too. Or is it something you can only do with the EPs?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 5:45 PM
If you guys notice, my signature explains how to change roof pitch. Whether you need expansion packs or not, I do not know. I learned this trick when I bought the prima guide for the Nightlife EP. It doesn't hurt to try it though. Good Luck!

How-To change roof pitch.

First bring up the cheat console by pressing control, shift and c at the same time. Then type roofslopeangle and any number between 1 and 90. Example, type "roofslopeangle 20" and you will get a 20 degree pitch. Don't include the quotation marks though.
#8 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 12:42 AM
Very nice..thanks