Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ascension V2 - more colors (and recolorable)

by Targa Posted 17th Oct 2005 at 6:19 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2005 at 6:26 PM by Targa

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 6:22 PM
kool great job i love it thanx targa.:clap::clap:
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 6:23 PM
tytyty great job
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 6:46 PM
brilliant!like it,thankss!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 11:31 PM
Thank you, Targa! I appreciate you taking the time to bring us more recolors for this fabulous invention of yours.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 2:38 AM
Fantastic!!!! Keep up the good work. I downloaded your ladders and they are working great, now I will have fun with this.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 3:02 AM
"Wow, man" , as Chong would say, "that must have been some hard work,man. Better you than me or I'd have screwed it all up, man".
I have just downloaded your original version, for which I thank you, and I'm anxious to try them. I do not know how to come back to these post to review replies, but just for th record- what is the difference between the File Sizes: re: is there a difference in quality, or is "bigger" better? I have Broadband and 160 Gig pc so space is not a problem. Ah, well, just wondering. By the way, thank you for all the hard work you do for our Fun
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#8 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 3:27 AM
They're bigger because of the recolors and reworking for easier recoloring.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 3:07 PM
This is great! The invisible one will be great for my sorceress' castle... rather approriate for a sorceress to just appear on the next floor rather than hike up three flights of stairs, lol Brilliant work!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 6:29 PM
These are so awesome, they work great in my game.
Thank you so much!
Inventor
#11 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 4:05 AM
Wonderful That answered my question about the glass center. After such a long, rough day, this is a treat :D

Thank you!!
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:06 PM
I've been wanting "Spiral" stairs like were in Sims1. This is close, but I still want some "spirals". Has anyone made any? Maybe there are some "hidden" and "forgotton" by Maxis, that someone more savvy than I could find?
Inventor
#13 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 12:42 AM
spiral stairs: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...t=spiral+stairs
But I am not trying to lead you out of this thread, but offering it in addition to these stairs
I really like this version and would also like spiral.
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Scholar
#14 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XTS
spiral stairs: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...t=spiral+stairs
But I am not trying to lead you out of this thread, but offering it in addition to these stairs
I really like this version and would also like spiral.
xts

making animations for that is easier said than done. as far as i can tell the animations research has come to a standstill...
Inventor
#15 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 6:23 AM
Tornado: That's unfortunate! I'd also like some spirals. I think they are elegant. I do like these portals as well so I'm not knocking this object in anyway, even if it seems that way. I like this invention here! But for one of my sims, they are seemingly victorian so it seems appropriate. I doubt I could figure it all out. I know that there is a ladder that works but it doesn't have the turning sim motion, just up and down like stairs but steeper.

Thanks for the update as I had not read much on it but thought since it was being sought, there's all I knew of. Those type of stairs will get their animation ultimately, I'm pretty sure. Look how far it has came Wouldn't you think so? Maybe even box elevators before you know it :D

xts

Scholar
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 5:13 AM
new teleporter re-colours now available at pandora sims 2.

http://www.pandorasims.net/sims2_objects_build.html

the last 1 is my fav cos it looks like a real teleporter pad.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 2:54 AM
Thanks, your elevators have made remodeling a breeze as well as making it possible to add basements to buildings with foundations properly. Makes it a breeze to obtain correct levels.

Doc
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:06 PM
Default Downloads
Whenever I try to download it simply reloads the page?
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#19 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 8:30 PM
mberry, under User Tools, click Edit Options. Then Toggle to box for alternate downloads.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 10:00 AM
I really want these guys but I'm getting a refused connection

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#21 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 12:46 AM
keineeier3, try it again. If it still doesn't work, under User Tools, click Edit Options. Then toggle to box for alternate downloads.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 7:23 AM
Works now, YAY!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 3:01 AM
Thank you! What a terrific idea realized! :-)
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#24 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 7:14 AM
I'm having problems placing all three versions of your elevator. I'm not able to place them when the arrow points towards or away from an existing wall.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 2:52 PM
Cool!!! How great idea!
Thank you for sharing
Page 1 of 3